Votes: 0 0.0%
  • unellmay (TTGL Tard)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aion

Time-Traveller
Just for good-natured fun, I've decided to make another poll, this time about the members of this forum.

Out of the nine (can't list ten) members listed, who do you like the least and why?

As well as being a fun and friendly thread, this will give us all a chance to say how we feel about each other. There's not much of a community feel, and I think a thread like this is perfect for connecting the members.

(Note: No petty insults allowed. Name, explain and bugger off. Be mature.)

I'm not voting because I like everyone equally.

Edit: Following a telepathic conversation with Chaos, I have permission for this thread. Don't delete it, Roy... please?

Edit 2: I'm well aware you just created 4+ accounts (needless1-3 + Modern Space Cowboy) to vote for me with, TTGL Tard. :O

You also have to express why you dislike the person, as I said the opening post. Unless you do that, your vote is null and the thread will be boring.

Man up like I did and be honest.

Aion said:
I'm not voting because I (dis)like everyone equally.[/color]
Fixed

Aion said:
Edit: Following a telepathic conversation with Chaos, I have permission for this thread. Don't delete it, Roy... please?
Yeah, if the pretty cool guy thing passed, why not one like this. We can always lock/delete/burn it later.

Aion said:
Edit 2: I'm well aware you just created 4+ accounts (needless1-3 + Modern Space Cowboy) to vote for me with, TTGL Tard. :O
I've voted for the Big Man, because he is the biggest, laziest guy around and likes to sit on his butt, when he could be doing more positive things, like promoting anime discussions instead of posting on pointless threads... :p

Ryo Chan said:
i vote chaos, he never writes, he never calls, and he left me when i was only 7

you're the worst dad ever chaos :(
I... I .... I never knew I was your dad! When did that happen?
=P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back