which of these anime are the least interesting

Animefreak17

Godhand
I'm in a pickle here .......

I'm watching aria at the moment and in almost done with the second season then I'm watching the 3rd after that........

After I'm done with that I have a choice between

Legend of the Legendary heros
The devil is a part timer
Robotic notes
Arcana famiglia
Jorungand...both seasons
Gargantia
Kokoro connect
From the New world
Attack on titan.......stupid question asking if this is the least interesting I know but continue reading
Krneval
Devil survivor 2

Now I was thinking I should watch these by there episode count from sort to longest but I had this idea to watch from the least interesting to the fantastic and unique.

From 1 to 11

Which of these are the least interesting starting from 1 .....And yes I know attack on titan is going to be 11 I'm planning on watching that last anyways...

If it's something youv seen in other anime before ...like harems ecchi moe ect or just wasn't that great just do what you lot think is the least interesting

I haven't seen all of them (the ones I haven't seen are Robotics Notes, Jormugand, Legend... and The Devil is a Part Timer) but of the ones I have seen, I found Arcana Famiglia the least interesting. I can't even remember what it's about, I watched it as it was airing and I just remember thinking it wasn't bad, but it's obviously utterly unmemorable. I've been meaning to watch all the ones I haven't seen, and they all seem more interesting too.

I have a few 'not very interesting' titles in my backlog which I save for those times I want something on in the background while I perform a boring task which doesn't take much concentration. Here's how I'd rate yours.

Not very interesting.

- Arcana Famiglia (it's pretty much only worth watching to appreciate the lead female's thighs)
- Kokoro Connect (I know some people here love it but I found it dull)

Interesting but flawed in some way.

- Karneval (gorgeous, gorgeous looking show, even if the plot isn't entirely satisfying)
- Legend of the Legendary Heroes (why is there no second season?!)
- Gargantia (you might love it or you might find the second half annoying like I did)
- Jormungand (not entirely to my taste but it has some cool moments)

Really interesting, you should probably save these until last.

- The Devil is a Part Timer (I love this)
- From the New World (needs some concentration but it's another instant classic)
- Attack on Titan (whether you love it or hate it I'm pretty sure this counts as being interesting)

No opinion as I was so uninterested that I never bought these.

- Robotics;Notes
- Devil Survivor 2

R

Haven't seen all of these but of the ones I've seen, I'd absolutely recommend seeing From The New World, and probably Jormungand and Gargantia too - the below are all worth seeing though:

From the New world (This show is incredible. Very, very deep/thoughtful, but it really left a mark on me, and is incredibly powerful + gorgeous to look at)
Gargantia (Not as good as I remember the first time round, but a fresh, exciting take on sci-fi and has one of the best mid-season twists ever)
Attack on titan (Need I say more? It's popular for a reason, and worth seeing at least once)

The devil is a part timer (plays with a lot of the conventions of the harem genre and is actually pretty damn funny)
Robotic notes (has a lot of pacing issues, but the characters are good and it tells a nice story in places)
Jormungand (if you like Black Lagoon, you'll love this)

animefreak17 said:
So from 1 to 11 which ones should I watch first thats the least interesting

Your on your own with that list I'd say, people have weighed in with their opinions on certain shows, use that in mind with what you like to decide.

Rui said:
- Arcana Famiglia (it's pretty much only worth watching to appreciate the lead female's thighs)

I feel slightly bad that I briefly considered looking into the show again after dismissing it 6 months ago because you mention sexy legs :p

Lutga said:
animefreak17 said:
So from 1 to 11 which ones should I watch first thats the least interesting

Do you mean you want to watch the least interesting one first?

The gist I get from the opening post is that he's looking to go from the worst to best as a novel/interesting way of watching things

Also that he needs to lay off on the full stops, he's used so many that there wasn't one available for my last sentence.

Why don't you decide which you think is the least interesting based on what we've said, and watch that first? What's interesting to one person isn't necessarily to another.

st_owly said:
Why don't you decide which you think is the least interesting based on what we've said, and watch that first? What's interesting to one person isn't necessarily to another.

I am I have and its great information and I honestly do appreciate it very much and I mean that

however im going it like this

1 Arcana Famiglia Ranked #5094
2 Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Ranked #2770
3 Karneval (TV) Ranked #1603
4 Robotics;Notes Ranked #1532
5 Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet Ranked #895
6 The Legend of the Legendary Heroes Ranked #572
7 Jormungand Ranked #491
8 Kokoro Connect Ranked #417
9 devil is a part timer Ranked #372
10 From the New World Ranked #90
11 infinite stratos .......I got the second season so im going to watch the first season again and then the second then im watching attack on titan
12 attack on titan

I should of thought of this before .....thank you mal

guys thanks a bunch

Back