Dreamcast: 12
Megadrive: 8
N64: 8
PC: 7
Master System: 6
SNES: 3
DS: 2
NES (in the post): 2

Really I think my collection would be better if I had less consoles but more games for each consoles :lol: oh well....

The older stuff is kind of approximate TBH
PC: 36 (and probably more)
PS1: 14
PS2: 5
Game Boy: 3
GBA: 6
Master System: 6
Mega Drive: 11

ok..here goes

NES - 12
SNES - 25+
N64 - 20 +
GCN - 10+
GB - 3
GBC - 5
GBA - 15+
DS - 2(3 on 30th sept)
XBox - 5
PS - 40+
PS2 - 60+
Mega Drive - 50+
Sega Game Gear - 7
PC games - 20+
and one Game & watch
we probably have way more, but i haven't bothered to look...this is an estimate.

These are all approximate, especially as I sold a few games and haven't recounted since then
PSone: ~50
PS2: ~25-30
Gamecube: 3
GBA: ~12
GBC: 1 (just the game, I don't have a GBC itself, nor did I ever have one)
PC: ~15

Not sure how many games I have, will have to go count and then post back later. Console wise I have got...

PS1
PS2
SNES
N64
Gamecube
Xbox
GBC
GBA SP
Nintendo DS
Dreamcast

i have 100+ PC games
Game Cube games i have 15
PS2 i have about 45 games
PS1 i have about 30 games
N64 i have 14 games
SNES i have 42 games
GB/GBA i have about 10 games
NES i have about 15 games
one day i will rule the world i dont know how but its either going to
XBOX i have 15 games

in my house we also had a Sega Megadrive with about 17 games and a Sega Game Gear with about 4 games. :)

Tut matt stealing UKA threads again :p

i have PC: 35
Ps2: 20
PS1: 8
GB/A: 34
NDS: 3
PSP: 5
Xbox: 10
GC:8

And i have the little worlds first game console with the paddles that played pong

i was playing chaz it the other day lol i love pong.

i had alot more game but i'm in the habbit of trading ones i have but don't play to get new ones

I was born a PC gamer and so shall I remain. :mrgreen:

Seriously, I've never owned a console personally. I don't have anything against consoles, I like a fair few console games, but the PC has always been home to the kinds of games that I like. Largely RTS, FPS, and RPG. Adventure games too, back in the day when those weren't seen as unfashionable by all the major companies. Still, it's good to see that the Eastern European countries and Russia seem to be focussing more on this area, and other areas such as squad level turn based strategy, which I also like. Decidedly niche admittedly, but then, the PC has rarely been anything other than a niche gaming machine.

PsOne ~ 40
Ps2 ~ 50
Xbox ~35

All are approximate since I can`t be arsed to count them all. Plus anytimes I count somethings I always find one hiding somewhere laters.

Once again, approximates;

PS2 - 75 (I'll never equal Neptune2venus' 1337 collection ;))
PS1 - 45
Xbox - 15
Gamecube - 10
Dreamcast - 15
PC - 20
ROMs = ???

I think I use the PS2 a bit more than the other consoles, but with so many great games on it compared to the Xbox and Gamecube, I can't help it. The poor Gamecube lies destitute, with only Baiten Kaitos and Tales of Symphonia any cause to use it. I would mention the SNES, but it recently broke. Damn.

Unit 0 said:
Mine broke a couple of months ago too. When I start it up it freezes straight away.

:( Yes, that is the sort of problem mine has. The console itself freezes before the even game starts up, which is a bit different from the problems i've had with FFVIII, which on first playthrough decided to freeze when Balamb took flight.

It would be damn annoying, if it wasn't for the amazing powers of ROMs. I can play classic games and not even move from the computer, yay! I forsee a proper funeral is needed, where it shall be buried between it's siblings, the NES and N64.

I have played, owned and completed many games so im going to list the ones i have owned at some point in time.

PS2: 50-60
GC: 10
GB: 5
GBC: 4
PC: 6
GBA: 2

I would have a bigger collection but i play the best games (im well geeky on the knowledge of games) and so there is not much room for more of the "ok" games y'see.

Back