Which Anime-Based Games is the best?

Ammish

Stand User
Yep, I'm asking which Anime based game like DBZ and Naruto are actually great....

I go with Bleach, The DS version... It reminds me of Super smash bros brawl and I love the videos (I haven't got the game)...

So, what do you think

McIcy said:
I loved the Initial D games, especially the arcade ones, I am also hoping for the Bleach UK PSP version to hurry up.

Well, My dads going to Tailand, so do you think he can get me that Bleach Game for DS and PSP....

Chrono Demon said:
McIcy said:
I loved the Initial D games, especially the arcade ones, I am also hoping for the Bleach UK PSP version to hurry up.

Well, My dads going to Tailand, so do you think he can get me that Bleach Game for DS and PSP....

You can buy those versions on Ebay, I am after the proper UK one with full english menus

McIcy said:
Chrono Demon said:
McIcy said:

You can buy those versions on Ebay, I am after the proper UK one with full english menus

Or you can wait when it hits america... I'm betting that we'll pobably get the Bleach games in like 2008

Depends if Bleach comes to UK, oh and get Bleach DS 2 if anything it looks great, and I'll be getting it, so will a lot of people I know too. >__<

I'm going to say Zone of Enders even though technically the anime was based on the game. The anime wasn't that amazing although as a Z.O.E fan it was a great experience for me but the second game Zone of Enders: The Second Runner is kick-ass plus the GBA game Zone of Enders: The Fist of Mars is also a good turn-based strategy title.

Chrono Demon said:
spaceage9 said:
DBZ & Pokemon...

The Anime pokemon is based off the game... I said a Game based off the anime

I'm pretty sure the anime was before the game, anyway a game based off an anime hmmm Narutimate and DBZ:Budokai games are great, alot of features etc.

You should check out spectrobes aswell, its like anime in some respects and the DS game looks great.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Stand Alone Complex was awesome fun.

Very true I loved the demo I had of that, too bad I could never afford the full game as it was brilliant and one of my first ever anime experiences

mangamaniac said:
Chrono Demon said:
spaceage9 said:
DBZ & Pokemon...

The Anime pokemon is based off the game... I said a Game based off the anime

I'm pretty sure the anime was before the game, anyway a game based off an anime hmmm Narutimate and DBZ:Budokai games are great, alot of features etc.

You should check out spectrobes aswell, its like anime in some respects and the DS game looks great.

I thought the game Pokemon was based off the anime. But, I might be wrong...
As for Spectrobes, I found some trailers for the game on YouTube; it looks ok...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR-DMNYY7M8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0qO8YPB6ZE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0qO8YPB6ZE

The best anime game I've played recently is Chou-jikuu Yousai Macross on the PS2 - it absolutely nails the Macross feeling. Loads of missles onscreen + changing between modes + constant evasion technique that makes you seem godly = very much fun :)

Back