Wheres your best Bet to get more Manga...

Ammish

Stand User
Yeah, I really wanted to collect the Bleach Mangas, but I don't know where to buy them except for Amazon.

But I wanted to know where I can get them in store... I'm sick and tired of asking my brother to borrow Bleach from my old high School ( I got excluded from that high school and go to the PRU)...

So, Any advice... Or do I have to force my dad to buy it from Amazon

VioletGarbage said:
Borders useally sells some and Forbiden planet.

Yeah, but I live in bradford. Bradford isn't good for Anime or Manga and theres no Forbidden Plant or Borders, the only thing I see so Fanatic is Asian Films or Bollywood...

*sigh* I need my Ichigo Kurosaki

I'm not 100% sure what titles they sell, I think they only sell from one company or something, but I've seen a few in WHSmith, Waterstones. Like mentioned above, forbidden planet is quite good, you can get 3 for £15, whereas depending on series it'd cost you over £20, not to mention postage :( (still need to pick up hellsing 5-7)

Espy said:
Well, I'd reccomend asking someone in Bradford then. Being in Glasgow, I can't help much.

Yeah, I did try that... But they only laugh in my face. Sucks being a fan of such a small thing in the UK

Probably Amazon is my best bet, who has a hypmosting kit? I need it to persuade my Dad

I seem to buy most of my anime on this website, in fact Manga Girls is my dealer.... oh and also ebay if I see a bargain or the usual Amazon or play.com

You should hop on the train and get yourself over to Leeds - must only be about 10 min from Bradford Interchange.
Not only do you have a Borders and Waterstones but more significantly there is a reasonably sized Forbidden Planet - they also more often than not seem to have a "3 for £15" deal running.

Back