Wheres Paul?

Don't tell me Ireland was deprived of the Chuckle Brothers... Oh dear, oh dear.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QsXs31yff6A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QsXs31yff6A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Soon after I started attacking newbies and insulting representatives of anime distributors, he became suicidal, his real life stuff and the forum crap becoming too much. He banned me and, eventually, got bored with conversing with people who don't watch anime. He then randomly handed the site over to chaos. The end.

I tried to start a lengthy MAL message session with him after he left, but he only responded once and then never got back to me. The bastard...

Wally's girlfriend really isn't trying. I mean, she let herself go a long, long time ago, but to just stand there in the foreground with candy floss. Finding her is like finding the consolation prize, and I'm sure Wally feels the same way.

Oh... Paul? He went sailing.

^ You see that wink? Along with a jovial attempt to get us to drop the subject? Dave is clearly Paul affecting a slight foreign accent to try and deceive us. Think about it - They both use ordinary given names as thier username, they're both involved in the site without actually chatting that much outside of news topics... Your cover's blown I'm afraid. :p

ayase said:
^ You see that wink? Along with a jovial attempt to get us to drop the subject? Dave is clearly Paul affecting a slight foreign accent to try and deceive us. Think about it - They both use ordinary given names as thier username, they're both involved in the site without actually chatting that much outside of news topics... Your cover's blown I'm afraid. :p

good work ms fletcher! you've found him!

youll get your prize when i see proof!

skikes said:
ayase said:

But here's the thing, it would be the same as trying to prove god or the devil's existence :p

skikes said:
ayase said:

Trys to think of a witty reply... points in the other direction and runs away.

Dave said:
skikes said:
ayase said:

Trys to think of a witty reply... points in the other direction and runs away.

YOU GET UR JIGGLYPUFF ASS BACK HERE!

i have questions for you :evil:

Jayme said:
Speaking of Paul, I stumbled onto his Twitter page and found this:

Bateszi said:
Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 82 ranks as one of the best episodes of anime I've ever seen. Was like watching an art-house film, so beautiful.

Can anyone confirm this? Seems quite hyperbolic to me.

Really good episode actually
My favourite :)

skikes said:
Paul said:
So, I may start posting regularly again. Put it this way, I have no intention of just disappearing. I'm still a massive anime fan, after all.

can you find him?
waldo.jpg

Sorry to drag this up,but I can't believe that no one has noticed the naked clown on the pogo stick in the bottom right corner!Is this from an actual childrens book?0_O

Back