Wheres Paul?

skikes

Stand User
Paul said:
So, I may start posting regularly again. Put it this way, I have no intention of just disappearing. I'm still a massive anime fan, after all.

can you find him?
waldo.jpg

Did you see the Where's The Stig one yesterday in The Sun (I think?). It took me for forever to find him, and in the end, my brother found him and ruined it for me. I did find Dave Grohl and Amy Winehouse, though. A book is coming out with loads of them in, aptly titled "Where's Stig?"

Speaking of Paul, I stumbled onto his Twitter page and found this:

Bateszi said:
Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 82 ranks as one of the best episodes of anime I've ever seen. Was like watching an art-house film, so beautiful.

Can anyone confirm this? Seems quite hyperbolic to me.

I wasn't aware that he twittered. Anyway, I see him online every now and then, but usually with "@ work" busy looks.

I believe the sightings of him are rarer than those of Nessie or the big foot.

chaos said:
I've met beings from another world, I have a holiday photo of me and Bigfoot at Disneyland and the Loch Ness Monster added me to Facebook but even those guys have no idea where Paul is.

Sy said:
chaos said:
I've met beings from another world, I have a holiday photo of me and Bigfoot at Disneyland and the Loch Ness Monster added me to Facebook but even those guys have no idea where Paul is.

sometimes I wonder if paul is the RL Puppet Master...

I think he's more of a general idea like God or the Devil passed down from generation to generation with each account of his being exaggerated slightly with each telling.

A prayer or maybe a satanic ritual that has the intention of summoning some unspeakable evil. I wonder what response we will get.

Speaking of satanic rituals it just seems to me that satanists put a lot more work into speaking to the devil. I mean they have the virgin sacrifices, the podium set up, the blood of a priest and that's not even mentioning all the hours it takes to draw the marking. In comparison just slapping your hands together and asking for forgiveness seems a bit lazy, no wonder he never replies.

Sy said:
A prayer or maybe a satanic ritual that has the intention of summoning some unspeakable evil. I wonder what response we will get.

Speaking of satanic rituals it just seems to me that satanists put a lot more work into speaking to the devil. I mean they have the virgin sacrifices, the podium set up, the blood of a priest and that's not even mentioning all the hours it takes to draw the marking. In comparison just slapping your hands together and asking for forgiveness seems a bit lazy, no wonder he never replies.
"You dont win friends with salad, you dont win friends with salad..."# - The Simpsons.

Back