Where To Keep Track Of All UK Conventions

Invisible Crane

Adventurer
Last month I went to Manchester Comic Con and had a fun time, I'm planning on going to the Scotland one later this year. However during that time I've come to realise I've missed out on a lot of cons in and around the UK. I found out Glasgow (where I live) had one early this year that I didn't know about, and recently I found out Wales has one in December but it's totally sold out (which sucks cause Grey Griffin is gonna be there who I so want to meet since VAs like her barely ever come to the UK at all). What I'm asking is are there an resources out there that allow to keep track of every major UK convention (be it MCM, Monopoly Events ones, etc) so I don't miss out on them?

Last month I went to Manchester Comic Con and had a fun time, I'm planning on going to the Scotland one later this year. However during that time I've come to realise I've missed out on a lot of cons in and around the UK. I found out Glasgow (where I live) had one early this year that I didn't know about, and recently I found out Wales has one in December but it's totally sold out (which sucks cause Grey Griffin is gonna be there who I so want to meet since VAs like her barely ever come to the UK at all). What I'm asking is are there an resources out there that allow to keep track of every major UK convention (be it MCM, Monopoly Events ones, etc) so I don't miss out on them?

Here are some websites for your consideration:

Back