Where can i buy...

Taylor

Vampire Ninja
Anyone know where i can buy the FLCL (Fooly Cooly) region 2 english dubbed dvd? I mean a website btw. All the ones i went on only sell region 1. Anyone can help out?

Taylor said:
Anyone know where i can buy the FLCL (Fooly Cooly) region 2 english dubbed dvd? I mean a website btw. All the ones i went on only sell region 1. Anyone can help out?

Easy, It hasn't been released. :)

No Region 2 DVDs as nobody wants to pick it up. I really dunno why cause its Hilarious. There are some Dodge Region free DVDs out there on certain Selling Websites but if you really want it Buy the R1 Disks

My Sony DVD players have, with a little magic, become multi-region... it's easier than you think with some players (I had to buy an All-In-One remote to do it with, cost me about £8 )

Cheeky said:
My Sony DVD players have, with a little magic, become multi-region... it's easier than you think with some players (I had to buy an All-In-One remote to do it with, cost me about £8 )

Half the time you don't even need that, you just look up on AV websites to find out the specific order of buttons needing to be pressed to get the menu up to select the region of you're choosing.

some one help me please

i try find more of anime

but in hmv there only got few anime in there

do you know any website that got load and good anime in there

please help

thank you

anime lover said:
some one help me please

i try find more of anime

but in hmv there only got few anime in there

do you know any website that got load and good anime in there

please help

thank you

United Publications Is the best bet for Region 1 anime.

Forbidden Planet Region 2. Good prices on some DVDs/Manga and other merchandise.

Others Like Play and Amazon Are always good.

Just browse around. Send It Carrys some cheap anime as well.

Also. Check the Sales Sticky Thread.

Back