When is a terrorist not a terrorist?

We were animals, now we are a parasite slowly pushing the planet into decay. The sooner we destroy ourselves the better, I just hope we don't take the rest with us.

stuart-says-yes said:
Durial666 said:
We were animals, now we are a parasite slowly pushing the planet into decay. The sooner we destroy ourselves the better, I just hope we don't take the rest with us.

I don't wanna die, surly it would be better to fix our mistakes than take the cowardly route out and die off.
Yet, some mistakes can never be taken back, of which we should live through the consequences. I'd rather be tenacious than cowardly, but I still look to be optimistic in the future.

Usually when I hear about a plane going missing, or a form of transport going into a building or something. And the governments say nothing about it….i put that down to a cover up.

Haha, are you actually serious? I think you've just proven that conspiracy theorists seek out and twist things to fit their world views. The U.S. government didn't cover this up, it was on every news channel minutes after it happened. They said it wasn't a terrorist attack, because it wasn't. The U.S. government can't really cover things up very well even if they tried. The laws of the U.S. and the power of the courts make full cover-ups almost impossible.

CitizenGeek said:
Haha, are you actually serious? I think you've just proven that conspiracy theorists seek out and twist things to fit their world views. The U.S. government didn't cover this up, it was on every news channel minutes after it happened. They said it wasn't a terrorist attack, because it wasn't. The U.S. government can't really cover things up very well even if they tried. The laws of the U.S. and the power of the courts make full cover-ups almost impossible.

Nah, to be honest i don't think i've proven anything. If they covered something up then i don't care, if they didn't cover something up, i also don't care.

It might have been interesting to know that a evil man planning to take over the world was actually on that plane and a couple of spies took him out and made it look like a suicide, alas the chances of that are slim to none.

Back