When does Naruto finish?

Arbalest said:
From what i hear, the last episode of them, 220 is the only one that has anything to do with the actual storyline, for the fact that Naruto finally leaves with Jiraiya to go train for three years, although it only ends up to be two and a half, the actual story finishes really early, and the rest is just pure filler.
Technically, I think its just the very last part of 220. Not 100% though, I haven't got around to finishing the manga as of yet, Volume 15. I don't see the difference between them to be that epic, Just random the anime is a bit more stretch out rather than the manga.

Last edited by a moderator:
there are rumors going round that Naruto will have another time skip when shippuuden finishes
oh and back to the fillers being released on dvd...yes they might be cause the USA has them
i didn't mind most of the fillers..some i do admit were boring but then there was some absolute brilliant ones

rocklee said:
there are rumors going round that Naruto will have another time skip when shippuuden finishes
oh and back to the fillers being released on dvd...yes they might be cause the USA has them
i didn't mind most of the fillers..some i do admit were boring but then there was some absolute brilliant ones

Brilliant Naruto filler? To each is their own I suppose, but IMO all of the fillers were absolute ****.The part were they entered Orochimaru's lair ruined the mystery around the place. Usually you would just see the entrance and then Orochimaru talking to Kabuto but in this they showed you what they thought the inside of the lair would look like and made it look baaad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now... VIZ still have big plans for 2008 with Naruto Nation. The first volume of part two off the manga is out in March and I am really quite eager to see what "plans" they have for this year, I actually believe they will start airing Shippuden... I can't see what other type off thing they really could be trying to do.

All we know is, this is the year for Narutards all around the world. Excluding Nihon of course.

Back