Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ps3

• wii

• other?

• Total voters
360, though I have nothing against the others, but I do hate sony controllers... both my ps2 controllers are now broken and I've had it for less than my gamecube. I also don't like their ergonomics. I like triggers not buttons =P. I stand by the GC controller as the best, but the 360's is also nice.

Of the current generation, the PS3. That's why I bought one. And of the PS3 games I've played, Fallout 3, hands down.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
360, though I have nothing against the others, but I do hate sony controllers... both my ps2 controllers are now broken and I've had it for less than my gamecube. I also don't like their ergonomics. I like triggers not buttons =P. I stand by the GC controller as the best, but the 360's is also nice.
I've always found the 360's controller a bit bulky and clumsy. It's not well suited to many types of games besides FPS (of which there have been no good ones this gen). For button layout I prefer the DualShock layout, but the Gamecube controller is by far the most comfortable controller I've ever used.

PS3, hence the reason I own one of them, but neither the 360 or the Wii.

I don't own a 360 because over half the games I want to play on it are multi-platform, the others aren't worth buying a 360 for, and my biggest problem with it, the Controller.
Why have a D-pad that you can't use?!

I meant to buy a Wii a few years ago, then Mario Kart Wii and Brawl came out, leaving me just wanting to play Double Dash and Melee so I decided not to bother. As my GC had mostly seen use as a multiplayer console for when I had friends round.
As much as I would like to play Mario Galaxy 2 and Super Paper Mario I feel I can miss out.

Edit :

Favourite game, Mario Kart Double Dash or Rock Band 2 (+ 3 friends). There's nothing quite like playing games with friends.

I own the 360 and the Wii, so it's a toughy. Not only that, i am quite often on the PS3 when i get home, and usually on games like Valkyria Chronicles, FFXIII, and so on. So i'd say there isn't a console i prefer, they are all pretty good with what they have.

PS2 is the best console I've owned. It was home to most of the best Japanese franchises like Devil May Cry, Onimusha, Ace Combat, and (Project) Zero. Then there's all the 2D shooters, western platformers, and various oddities such as Gregory Horror Show and Katamari. Oh, and just a few half decent JRPGs as well.

Favourite games:

PS2: Suikoden III & V, Yakuza 1 & 2, Sly Raccoon
360: Flatout Ultimate Carnage, Mass Effect
PS3: Valkyria Chronicles, Yakuza 3
Wii: Sakura Wars, Rune Factory Frontier, No More Heroes
Multi: SFIV, Bayonetta, Hitman: Blood Money, GTA IV

My favourite current console is PS3, and my favourite handheld is definitely the DS in terms of game library (though I think the PSP is cute and well made).

No interest in 360 or Wii as neither has a single game, still, that has made me want to buy them. That is my personal preferences speaking and I will not be budged until someone releases something that appeals to me. We actually have a Wii, and it's been on long term loan to a relative for over a year with nobody here missing it.

On PC I just play Star Trek Online (rarely) and Team Fortress 2. PS3 and the DS get the most of my love. I have never broken any kind of controller.

R

Rui said:
No interest in 360 or Wii as neither has a single game, still, that has made me want to buy them.

I'm the same with the PS3 and the Wii. Or rather, both have one UND EXACTLY VON! game that I really like (MGS4/SSBB) but which is clearly not worth splashing out on a whole console for.

I choose other as there wasn't an option to say that i liked all three and refused to pick one over the other (i mean i plan on owning and playing all three anyway once PS3 comes down with another price drop, i think we're due another one in a few months)

Although truth be told i prefer the retro consoles to the newer ones, finally got my hands on a dreamcast a few months back and i love it to pieces, even got some rare games for it, including an over-looked Capcom fighter that wasn't street fighter...I also had my master system plugged in for a good length of time as with the Saturn (i will own Panzer Dragoon Saga one day) The newer consoles still get played on time to time, i mean i've still not decided which one i'll be playing Sonic 4 on when Sega release it later this year...

I own all 3, I use my PS3 most because it has free online and blu-ray, then 360 then Wii.

as for games, I love Modern Warfare 2, Gears of War and Super Smash Bros Brawl

Back