whats ya ringtone?

I can't even remember my ringtone, I haven't used my phone in so long.
I think it was The Heart Never Lies by McFly though.

I want to change my ringtone to this however:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bjX87N_R8p8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bjX87N_R8p8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Need an MP3 of it or something...

And I just have a boring old beep for message alerts. I don't think my phone allows me to use my own sounds for texts.

My phone ringtone, as it has been for most of the last decade is the music from the first level of NES Castlevania. It sounds ace as a midi, and very retro, plus no one else has it :D

Oh, and my wallpaper is the skull you see to the left of my post, inspired by Spinal from Killer Instinct.

Tachi- said:
Maltos said:
Tachi- said:
'kin yeh mate. It's all going on in my bedroom :lol:

i have blue strobe lights in mine Wooooo
Blackwolf just has a police helicopter searchlight through his window :p
You realise how much i envy you now? Just need some fat speakers, dry ice, some form of ventilation [is dry ice toxic?], and a Bach CD and what do we have?

Confused neighbours and a classical rave :D

Maltos said:
Tachi- said:
Maltos said:
Tachi- said:
'kin yeh mate. It's all going on in my bedroom :lol:

i have blue strobe lights in mine Wooooo
Blackwolf just has a police helicopter searchlight through his window :p
You realise how much i envy you now? Just need some fat speakers, dry ice, some form of ventilation [is dry ice toxic?], and a Bach CD and what do we have?

Confused neighbours and a classical rave :D

okay, speakers....check
strobe lighting......check
dry ice.....too much effort...uncheck
and we need some fingerlights that you can get from Enter Shikari gigs (who live like a couple of miles away ^^ )
play Hadouken! and loads of beers........check :D

sourfaced neighbours....check
Rave of one.....sad, but...check :lol:

Tachi- said:
okay, speakers....check
and we need some fingerlights that you can get from Enter Shikari gigs (who live like a couple of miles away ^^ )

They those little lighty things on a strap thats like a ring kinda?
My brothers got one of them. I'll steal it LOL.

And maybe i could manage Hadouken! after a load of beers [and maybe as a guilty pleasure sober >___>] but we need Trance Tachi! Get some Tiesto in there!

My raves going on...in my big ol' headphones. But i think the bass on my ears is broken.

Maltos said:
Tachi- said:
okay, speakers....check

They those little lighty things on a strap thats like a ring kinda?
My brothers got one of them. I'll steal it LOL.

And maybe i could manage Hadouken! after a load of beers [and maybe as a guilty pleasure sober >___>] but we need Trance Tachi! Get some Tiesto in there!

My raves going on...in my big ol' headphones. But i think the bass on my ears is broken.

HELL YEAH

did you hear the 2008 things he did in france??

IT WAS BRILLIANT!!!!

check youtube!

I didnt! But some of the clips on youtube are pretty awesome~
Hopefully one day i'll get to see him live.
Then thats one concert to scratch off the long list of people/bands i'd love to see!

Back