Whats the most amount of hours you've played any game for?

Longest Sesion Almost 32 hours I got a photo of what I looked like after somewhere It didnt look good haha That was on Phantasy Star Online (Gamecube version) But ofted do 24 hour sessions on games if anybody is every up for one give me a PM or something.

Longest Overall On a Game This is a tie between all of my Final Fantasy saves, my Phantasy Star Online saves, Shenmue saves. Im not 100% but the winner is either my Final Fantasy 11 character (first one) or my No materia file on Final Fantasy 7.

If were going to count up overall time on a certain game including all replay times Phantasy Star Online as I have had the game on every platform except Xbox and I have 12 cvharacters on Gamecube version all legit all over lvl150 :D

Lol, impressive eveyone! My Final Fantasy X biggest save is shameful 254 hours!! That Penance battle took me ages and it was soooooooooo frustrating!! :evil: It makes my blood boil just thinking about it. The longest time ive ever played a game non-stop was Final Fantasy VIII. 18 hours. Whew. I completed it and tried to kill Omega weapon...and, after all my efforts, and all my blood and sweat, I finally killed it!! Mwahha!! I even rember which character I used to finish it. IRVINE!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!

First one would most definitely be Desert combat which is a mod to battlefield 1942. The amount of online hours I must have put into the game I can quite simply I cannot be sure of possibly 200+ hours being a rough guess. Secondly would-be final fantasy 10 with 150 hours until a corrupt memory card incident.

The longest I've clocked up on a single player only game (this is excluding any form of multiplayer activity) is Final Fantasy X-2 at about 105 hours. Not as much as some but I'm not as dedicated as some either!

Longest session is either Mario (box set with 4 games on it) when I was 12 on the SNES at my mates house 7 hours

FFVII - 13 Hours straight when I first got it off my mate (borrowed it as was too poor to afford it).

Total time on one game of 122 hours on FFVII

Actually thinking about it I've probably clocked up more hours on over 300 maybe even 400 hours on FFVII as I've played it through 3 maybe 4 times to try and get all the characters and there limit breaks/weapons

Back