Whats a perfect gift??

Pomtry

Combat Butler
I need to get a gift for my girlfriend but i have no idea what to get her so I need to know what you guys think is the perfect gift gfor a girl

A mix CD.

Preferably with The Final Countdown by Europe on it - works like a charm!

Seriously though why are you asking us? You know her better than us so than don't expect more than "flowers, chocolates, bracelets" answers. Take her out for the day and then give her something unique!

Ooo i've just thought of another one - get an empty box of paracetamol or something, put a sticker with your name on it, a picture of you inside and on the instructions side write "apply to sensitive areas"

Liquid Skin said:
A mix CD.

Preferably with The Final Countdown by Europe on it - works like a charm!

Seriously though why are you asking us? You know her better than us so than don't expect more than "flowers, chocolates, bracelets" answers. Take her out for the day and then give her something unique!

Ooo i've just thought of another one - get an empty box of paracetamol or something, put a sticker with your name on it, a picture of you inside and on the instructions side write "apply to sensitive areas"

Because i realy realy realy suck at gift giving :lol:

I took my girlfriend to cyprus this year.

She's a huge Pink fan so last year I took her to see her live and got her an autograph.

How much you looking to spend?

MTW said:
True.
It's actully a state holiday everytime one of us gets a girlfreind :p

Lol Funny man! :D

How have you survived until now? Christmas is coming up soon as well.....

What about a anime dvd - then if she doesnt like it, yoink!

Back