What was the last game you completed in 2005

Vash

Kiznaiver
the last game i completed in 2005 was ninja gaiden black (i completed the first one ages ago) i just bought it on the 30th and on new years eve i stuck it on at six in the after noon and i was thinking lets do this before new years i did it with 30 mins to spare lol. :D :D :D

Well the last game i completed was a game for PC called Lord of the rings: Battle for Middle Earth and it was mint, i would recommend it. The game i currently working to complete is Battalion Wars for the GC which is just funny.

The last game I completed was Shining Tears for the PS2.
I was meaning to get Wild Arms Alter Code F completed by Christmas but have not suceeded so far, due to vast amount of extra bosses and secret items you can collect up before the last boss. :D
________
VAPORIZER WIKI

never heard of any of them but i'm sure they're great :p, as for loads of games with none completed, BFME is PC game, all PC games are completed, i have never completed a PS2 game like prince of Persia.

TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (I completed the single player and coop modes, still have yet to beat one arcade league and most of the challenges)

that would be FFX for the 3rd time (went through got everything this time celestial weapons and full 9999hp 999mp for all took a fair time but it was well worth it)

basiacly every boos i came upto even sin i just bitch slpapped into submission :)

I completed 2 games at the end of the year, "the warriors" and 50 cent bulletproof, i completed 50 cent 4 days after getting it lol

Well, I got all the playable characters in SC3 in arcade (plus some bonus chars.) So I some-what completed that last...
Otherwise I dont usually complete games as they're usually beat 'em ups with simple unlockables...

So my 2nd choice would be the .hack games... With cheats. XP
I'm doing it again, this time without cheats and being friends with other ppl besides Mistral, BlackRose and Gardenia... (All girls... Mmmmm... ) ;)

Back