What themes do you tend to switch without thinking?

Tasker

Hunter
I've just finished Disk 5 of Blue Gender, and i've noticed that every time the ending theme comes up, I start humming the ending theme to Kiddy Grade. :eek:

Anyone else got any themes that they automatically substitue for something else?

( Yes i'm at work and I really am that bored. ) :p

Tasker said:
I've just finished Disk 5 of Blue Gender, and i've noticed that every time the ending theme comes up, I start humming the ending theme to Kiddy Grade. :eek:

Anyone else got any themes that they automatically substitue for something else?

( Yes i'm at work and I really am that bored. ) :p

if they sound similar i will........ but Blue Gender and Kiddy Grade? :D

i think the last time i did it was when ever the A-team rip off in Full Metal Panic came on, i'd sing the A-Team version

Ryo Chan said:
...but Blue Gender and Kiddy Grade? :D

Tell me about it, I have no idea why. :eek:

Ryo Chan said:
i think the last time i did it was when ever the A-team rip off in Full Metal Panic came on, i'd sing the A-Team version

hehe, I'd forgotten about that one, ( which is supprising really given how often I watch FMP ), I do that too. :D

There's a point in Samurai Deeper Kyo's opening (Blue Wind?) where I shout "KUJIKENAIKARA! My Heart!" From Slayers first closing but I think it's 'cause they have the same lead in.
Tasker said:
Ryo Chan said:
...but Blue Gender and Kiddy Grade? :D

Tell me about it, I have no idea why. :eek:

...cause that song is awesome....? :lol:

There is a track from some series that sounds almost inexplicably like a Rocky tune for a minute or so. I have a feeling its REBORN!. Its probably too do with the fact that most of REBORN!'s soundtrack seems to borrow themes from the west, anyway. [There is a song that starts like Jaws, IIRC]

Back