What the hell is going on with Revelation films?

Shaneh87

Hikikomori
I've been waiting for the rest of School Rumble since forever and still no word on when it's due out.I got ****ed off of waiting now anyway so just went and watched the rest of season 1 online, but i still like to have the dvds of Animé i really enjoy.I was just gonna buy the American releases but it costs quite abit and they are region 1 anyway (Nothing the pc can't handle though :D)

Surely they aren't going to leave it stranded on 3 volumes and leave the rest? I can understand dropping season 2 but leaving something half finished is just terrible.It's a wonder animé dvds even sells at all over here what with the price and the way we get treated with release dates.

Anyway sorry for ranting guys just wanted to get that out :roll:

Revelation said last year that they are committed to completing most of their extant anime series. This year so far that means they have finished Tsubasa S1, Mushishi, and Peach Girl will end in August. They are also re-releasing series on boxsets.

However, at the moment they are sloooowwww. One release a month on average, and taking the boxsets into account, they are releasing one new volume every three months. The haven't as yet announced anything past August yet, and it may be worth nudging them at Expo about what happens next.

Volumes remaining to be released include Beck 5 & 6, Suzuka 5 & 6, Hell Girl 4,5, & 6, and School Rumble 4, 5, & 6. At one volume every three months. Well the maths is depressing.

Having said that, I recently got tired of waiting and imported the Region 1s of the series that I was collecting. I know the way the world works, it's deliberately designed to spite me. I bet Revelation announce a speed up on their release schedule at Expo. I just know it.

I forgot they'll be at expo next month.I'll have to have a word with them.If they don't have anything planned before years end I'm just gonna buy the American release.Anyway thanks for the replies guys.

Shaneh87 said:
I forgot they'll be at expo next month.I'll have to have a word with them.If they don't have anything planned before years end I'm just gonna buy the American release.Anyway thanks for the replies guys.
Be sure to highlight that fact, and whilst you at it, get them to commit to the "Oh My Goddess Flights of Fancy" second season as a boxset as well. :wink:

Back