What Manga should I buy!! Help!!

shira

Shinigami
Hey. Yeah ive finally decided to spend some of my well saved money on some manga. So, can anyone name me some good series' that aren gonna break my wallet to get?? You mostly know by now im a very much Death Note/Bleach and now FMA kinda guy.
So, fire away, oh and if you could tell me how many volumes there are in the series, or l ike how much it'll cost for the set, something like that it would help :)

Death Note 12 / Volume 13 is a extra. Full Metal Alchemist is on 18 volumes and finally Bleach is on 31.

Wikipedia is your friend.

Your very much the Shonen type since these types of cartoons and comics are entirely new to you - Go read something like Naruto or One Piece since them two combined with Bleach are the "big three". If you want something cheap, You could always check out Kubo's first manga Zombie Powder which is unfinished and only had four volumes. Very good though.
Hunter x Hunter is another on-going Jump series, a really great one at that. I consider it one of the best, second to the Pirates of One Piece ;D.

So... Pretty much all shounen manga that is now is still on-going and you really shouldn't look at the cash you have before and after. It goes so quickly its sad.

If you want finished. You could also go read Dragon, Dragon, ROCK THE DRAGON! Dragon Ball Z.

Erm.. Yeah.. Out out them series I mentioned. You should take to them like peanut butter to jelly. lulz. Hope that helps.

Spyro201 said:
Cool, is ONe Pience on going??
Yep, 48 volumes so far and 450 chapters +

It took me a week and a half to read from Chapter 1 to 430 of One Piece, of course I was analyzing every single detail of the manga.

HxH is on-going btw when Togashi decides it is, not Jump. >_>

I'd say go for HxH, but I dunno, you may not have the patiences for it.

:lol: My girlfriend is telling me she knows where to get manga at about 2 quid each, but wont tell me cause she may get me some for Valentines day and doesnt want me buying it first :lol:

:lol: Yeh. We'll see, im trying to think of a cool present cause everyday she's insisting i actually say someting bar "Well it dont really bother me" cause she doesnt know what manga i want lol

My g/f got me Death Note manga for my birthday last year :) but the only place that i think of where you can get manga for £2 is amazon and sometimes they make you pay £2.75 post and packing per item even if its from the same seller

Yeh I found that, it was ridiculous. And no she gets from America somewhere. Dunno how. She still dont know what to get, and suspiciously 4 of my friends in the space of like 5 minutes have gone "What would you like off Amy for valentines day??" :lol:

Naruto is at around 50 volumes in japan..lost track ^^;
i think Saiyuki is a good manga for you the 1st part is 9 volumes and the relaod series is at 6..and is having a little break atm
for other manga i recommend you go to http://www.onemanga.com
they have naruto, bleach etc on there and it if free to read so you can look at them to see if you like them before buying them ^_^

Reiko the Zombie Shop. Reiko is a girl that can bring people back from the dead (for a price she has to make a living) for their families to say good by or to answer questions, things don't always turn out good.

Togari. Tobei is a boy that has spent 300 years in hell for killing many people. He has now been released back to earth with the wooden sword Togari and told he has 108 days to collect 108 sins (Toga evil creatures that inhabit evil people).

Dracos said:
Reiko the Zombie Shop. Reiko is a girl that can bring people back from the dead (for a price she has to make a living) for their families to say good by or to answer questions, things don't always turn out good.

Togari. Tobei is a boy that has spent 300 years in hell for killing many people. He has now been released back to earth with the wooden sword Togari and told he has 108 days to collect 108 sins (Toga evil creatures that inhabit evil people).

They both sound cool. Especially the first one. I may seriously try the firs tone, sounds way my kinda thing :) :) Thank you :) :)

Sorry to bring this back up guys just wondering:

Im about to put in an order on Amazon/Book Depository over the next 2 days definate. And was wondering whats Van Von Hunter like?? Anyone here read?? And if theres anything else particularly awesome i should know about last minute??

(I say Van Von Hunter cause on wikipedia it so unds funny and appears to be only a few volumes long)

Back