What is your hobby?

Hmmm. I guess my hobby (beyond the obvious reading manga/light novels and watching anime!) is probably playing guitar. I started playing when I was 14-15 and have stuck with it all this time. I'm not sure I'd say I'm amazing at it, but I play well enough to satisfy my curiosity and play the songs I want to. :)

Well aside from the obvious, games, anime, manga, might novels..

I consume sports like crazy on TV, and still play snooker and tennis sometimes.

I mean, it's not unique almost by definition, but... :p

I'm a big fan of tabletop games. Board games or TRPG stuff like Dungeons & Dragons. I'm currently part of three simultaneous D&D campaigns (including one that's streamed on Twitch) and get my board game fix whenever I can with friends and family.

I guess it's kind of unique - I'm interested in graphic design, mostly designing books. For a few years I was making templates for blogs on Blogger, and I was working for a manga publishing house, so it connects with my other hobbies :)

I'm a big fan of tabletop games. Board games or TRPG stuff like Dungeons & Dragons.

Me too! ;) I only play with my friends, so it's hard to find the time for it, but right my husband is making his own adventure based on Warhammer. His making his own magic system, so it's gonna be fun :)

What I do; sometimes make memes for a laugh

What I'd like to do; get into the habit of improving my skills so I can start writing web comics

32qzfm.jpg

Me too! ;) I only play with my friends, so it's hard to find the time for it, but right my husband is making his own adventure based on Warhammer. His making his own magic system, so it's gonna be fun :)
That's awesome! :) My regular DM has made his own TRPG system before, crazy detailed. Do you play Warhammer as well? I've played a little of it with friends.

That's awesome! :) My regular DM has made his own TRPG system before, crazy detailed. Do you play Warhammer as well? I've played a little of it with friends.
I've played Warhammer 2nd edition with friends, but my husband is GM, so he is coming up with loads of his own ideas. That's why we are playing an Enhanced Super Ultra Original Version that he came up with.

The one me and my lot are playing is a science fiction thing with Artemis Bridge Simulator on our android tablets for space combat stuff with us all sat in a room with each other and all connected to the GMs server. I'm the science officer with sensors shouting across the room to helm to give them a heading When we land for an away-mission we use the Firefly ruleset.

Aside from anime and games it's always been DJing and collecting vinyl. I tend to buy MP3 these days as most of the labels I buy from have gone digital some time ago. Probably for the best as it's a horrendously expensive hobby.

For hobbies of mine I like a lot of art realted things such as: sketching , animation and crafts. I also love to watch movies, learn new things, reading books and of course anime.

Back