What is the biggest animal you could kill?

LOL!!! oh ma fly this is actually the funniest topic i have read in AGES! if ever!! makes me feel so wrong but so right... like racist jokes or fatty foods!

ok ill give it a go... i cud kill a t-rex, ide lure it to the antartic with a trail of dead kitten bread crums that i had previously killed while testing what animals i cud kill. and since dinosaurs are cold blooded it wud quickly die from the cold :)

skikes said:
ok ill give it a go... i cud kill a t-rex, ide lure it to the antartic with a trail of dead kitten bread crums that i had previously killed while testing what animals i cud kill. and since dinosaurs are cold blooded it wud quickly die from the cold :)
Most realistic post in this thread.

skikes said:
LOL!!! oh ma fly this is actually the funniest topic i have read in AGES! if ever!! makes me feel so wrong but so right... like racist jokes or fatty foods!

In that case, I'd choose Snorlax.

I'd slowly barbecue one, and since it's thick-skinned ability would prevent it from feeling, or even sensing it's impending flambe'ing, I'd enjoy a merry few months of snorlax and vegetables.

Faye said:
skikes said:

In that case, I'd choose Snorlax.

I'd slowly barbecue one, and since it's thick-skinned ability would prevent it from feeling, or even sensing it's impending flambe'ing, I'd enjoy a merry few months of snorlax and vegetables.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLMFAOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLELOHEL!

BEST TOPIC EVER!!

Back