What in the hootnanny! >:0

Cowboy_grey

Completely Average High School Student
Howdy

I'm grey formally Agent_grey on some forums, I've been running around the anime circles in london and online for a while so chances are I have either bought you a drink or insulted your mother/father/pet dog.

So hello, and I hope your dog is doing well.

I like a varied amount of anime rangeing from giant robots, to sports and a dash of pirates.

I'm a big comic book fan and a sci-fi nerd, I pride myself on being a geek and not an otaku, because I like saying geek better and it also means that when I say it I can incorporate more than just japan into my obessions.

For instance I am secure in my knowledge that it doesnt matter how powerful a ninja/pirate/spacemonkey/robot you are....Batman can beat you up

And he can beat up your mum too.

Fave Anime

Eyeshield 21
Full metal Panic
Rozen Maiden
One Piece
Zatch bell
Dai-gaurd
Bobo bo
Detective conan
Naruto
Yakitate! Japan
And for kicks, Samurai Pizza cats (oh indulgence, thy name is nostalgia)

Fave Manga include

Eyeshield 21
Project arms
One piece
Zatch bell

Later Pard'ners

My mother could take on Batman, blind-folded I'll have you know. >;[

But yeah, welcome, by your personal taste of anime/manga you should fit in perfectly here. ^_^

On a side note: Samurai Pizza Cats FTW.

Welcome to the forum.

Samurai pizza cats, not seen that yet, but it conjures up an image of garfield with a samurai sword, delivering pizzas on a mini motorbike...^_^...hopefully it's not that! @_@

pffft Robin >>>> Batman

*too much Teen Titans for me*

though yes i agree, Samurai pizza cats all the way

Welcome to the forums anyway, feel free to join us on the IRC channel.

slightlly off topic, am i the only one as a kid who thought the line from samurai pizza cats saying "We've got a nasty blackbird and some nasty ninja crows" said "We've got a nasty bas**rd and some nasty ninja crows" :D

Hazel said:
Samurai pizza cats, not seen that yet, but it conjures up an image of garfield with a samurai sword, delivering pizzas on a mini motorbike...^_^...hopefully it's not that! @_@

I hope it IS! Lol. Welcome anyway (no, not you Hazel, I've already said hi to you...)

Welcome to the forums

Samurai Pizza cats are a true classic, I really love that show when I was kid ^^

Anyway enjoy posting here

Back