What happen the day(month)you were born

Gacha

Stand User
Go to wikipedia type in the year you were born and find the month(or day)enjoy.

February 13 - German reunification: An agreement is reached for a two-stage plan to reunite Germany.

Nothing happened on my birthday. Lame. Well, in 1990 nothing happened, on my 15th birthday Hurricane Katrina happened... awesome.

Nothing of importance happened on the day I was born.

BUT

I share my birthday with Steven Seagal (awesome!), Haley Joel Osment (very talented but recently quite troubled young actor of the Sixth Sense and A.I. fame) and Hayley Westenra (New Zealand soprano who I've heard live...she's fantastic).

That would make one hell of a birthday party! 8)

May 29 1985 - Heysel Disaster: 38 spectators are killed in rioting on the terraces during the European Cup final between Liverpool F.C. and Juventus at Heysel Stadium in Brussels, Belgium.
May 31 1985 - Forty-one tornadoes hit in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario, leaving 76 dead.

My birthday falls on the 30th of May 1985. It Almost Looks like I was Born under a Bad sign.

I share My Birthday with Jake "the Snake" Roberts 8)

Oh & also Know that Dire Straits were Number 1 the week i was Born, with The Album Brothers In Arms

May 31st

1223 - Mongol invasion of the Cumans: Battle of the Kalka River - Mongol armies of Genghis Khan lead by Subutai defeat Kievan Rus and Cumans.

1862 - American Civil War Peninsula Campaign: Battle of Seven Pines or (Battle of Fair Oaks) - Confederate forces under Joseph E. Johnston & G. W. Smith engage Union forces under George B. McClellan outside Richmond, Virginia.

1864 - American Civil War Overland Campaign: Battle of Cold Harbor - The Army of Northern Virginia under Robert E. Lee engages the Army of the Potomac under Ulysses S. Grant & George G. Meade.

1916 - World War I: Battle of Jutland - The British Grand Fleet under the command of Sir John Jellicoe & Sir David Beatty engage the Kaiserliche Marine under the command of Reinhard Scheer & Franz von Hipper in the largest naval battle of the war, which proves indecisive.

Not much really :p

10 august 1989 - skikes dubois was born and the worlds population felt a mass orgasm described as feeling like a fluorescent kadeiloscope of crystal cocaine induced technicolour soregasm... with ketamine on top :D

...no that was just my weekend :eek:

August - 1981

Nothing actually happened on my birthday in 1981 but heres the other events.

August 1 - MTV (Music Television) is launched.

August 3 - The Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization (PATCO) goes on strike.

August 5 - Ronald Reagan fires 11,359 striking air-traffic controllers who ignored his order for them to return to work.

August 7 - The Washington Star ceases all operations after 128 years of publication.

August 9 - Major League Baseball resumes from strike with the All-Star Game in Cleveland's Municipal Stadium.

August 12 - The original Model 5150 IBM PC with a 4.77 MHz Intel 8088 processor is released in the United States at a base price of $1,565.

August 19 - Gulf of Sidra incident (1981): Libyan leader Muammar al-Gaddafi sends 2 Sukhoi Su-22 fighter jets to intercept 2 U.S. fighters over the Gulf of Sidra. The American jets destroy the Libyan fighters.

August 19 - U.S. President Ronald Reagan appoints the first female U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Sandra Day O'Connor.

August 24 - Mark David Chapman is sentenced to 20 years to life imprisonment after being convicted of murdering John Lennon in Manhattan eight months ago.

August 28 - South African troops invade Angola.

August 31 - A bomb explodes at the U.S. Air Force base in Ramstein, West Germany, injuring 20 people.

Warmaster said:
May 31st

1223 - Mongol invasion of the Cumans: Battle of the Kalka River - Mongol armies of Genghis Khan lead by Subutai defeat Kievan Rus and Cumans.

1862 - American Civil War Peninsula Campaign: Battle of Seven Pines or (Battle of Fair Oaks) - Confederate forces under Joseph E. Johnston & G. W. Smith engage Union forces under George B. McClellan outside Richmond, Virginia.

1864 - American Civil War Overland Campaign: Battle of Cold Harbor - The Army of Northern Virginia under Robert E. Lee engages the Army of the Potomac under Ulysses S. Grant & George G. Meade.

1916 - World War I: Battle of Jutland - The British Grand Fleet under the command of Sir John Jellicoe & Sir David Beatty engage the Kaiserliche Marine under the command of Reinhard Scheer & Franz von Hipper in the largest naval battle of the war, which proves indecisive.

Not much really :p

The same day as my birthday

Back