what games would you like to see turned into an anime?

mangaman74

Akatsuki
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/09/17/japan ... eries-and/

Dengenki ( A Japanese gaming magazine) recently asked it's readers what games they would like to see turned into an anime. The top ten was as follows,

1) Persona 4
2) Phoenix Wright
3) Okami
4) Kingdom Hearts
5) Idol Master
6) Metal Gear Solid
7) Yakuza
8 ) BlazBlue
9) Persona 3
10) Atelier Rorona

Some interesting choice in my opinion. The game is probably too old to get animated but I would have liked to have seen on based on the original Grandia game.

Jet Set Radio OVA by A1 Pictures would be amazing, Gears of War anime would be awesome too, but only if Yoshiaki Kawajiri is involved, but then again, it's Japan, so...

1252360286887.jpg

Cago1020 said:
I think The World Ends With You would make an amazing anime, as would Okami and Kingdom Hearts.

Going to agree with The World Ends With You, i can easily see that making a good anime. As for others, Okami would be interesting for sure, though i'd be interested to see how they would go about the animation, and perhaps the voices.

Yes, it already has a fairly good CG movie, but Resident Evil would be an interesting anime i think, as to which animation group to do it i couldn't say, so long as they could get the dark and horror atmosphere of the original it would be fine. Oh, and they have to stick to 0-3, otherwise i could see the show turning bad.

Pheonix Wright, Persona 4 and Metal Gear Solid would be my top choices for an anime adaptation.

MGS has to be done by Production I.G... and by the people who made the GITS: SAC anime. They are the only group I think they can do justice with. Pheonix Wright... is a hard anime to do, for us westerners. A lot of stuff in the western version are Americanised, so it would be weird to hear their original names and such.

Persona. Well, I love Persona.

I second that confusion. Tactical Studies Rules, Terminate and Stay Resident and The Second Raid are the only abbreviations of TSR I know of.

Fair enough if that was what he meant, but why not just say "in the style of TSR" (thinking about it now, why would there be cutscenes in an anime anyway)?

Shall we just write that off as an unfortunate choice of words, Lupus? :lol:

Back