What do you think about my first AMV?

mahavy.jpg

A Naruto AMV without subtitles, for this alone I praise you highly, nice job.

:lol: thanks for your appreciations :oops: :D before doing it I read on animemusicvideos.org that the amv shouldn't have subtitles..at least for the contests. and i wanted to create one the best I could :)
I had a big problem with premiere pro though... because it worked soooooo slow on my computer and it took me 2 times more than it should have had to finish it. I was hoping the amv would come out a bit better but oh well..I guess it's a good start as you say :D

Very good. Excellent for your first amv.

Music fits very well, and it almost sounds like its made for that video.

Well done; Keep up the good work! ;D

Not a fan of Naruto myself, but damn, that was freakin' awesome for your first AMV. Well done, i'd like to see more from you in the future.

Bloody hell, it wins for the simple fact that it's an AMV that actaully DOESN'T have a Linkin Park song to it. I'm usually against AMV's since they're usually 3-5 mins of life-wasting shite, but as said above, the song fits well with it. If it really is your first AMV, then I commend you ^^.

good stuff and now you're doomed... your first amv and it was like that? not the usual battle scenes + metal combo, well chose scenes and music... You got people's attention, now you will have to live to our expectations, great job ;D

awww thanks :D :lol: I love to hear that you really liked it. :D Some of your posts are funny too..yeah it's true that almost everyone uses a Linkin Park song and fighting scenes. :lol: :lol:
It took me so much to finish it that now I feel boring to watch it lol but I guess it happens. :lol: Yees..I'll do more in the future, I just can wait. :D I want to learn Sony vegas very good and than I'll do another :mrgreen:

sabaku_kyuu said:
awww thanks :D :lol: I love to hear that you really liked it. :D Some of your posts are funny too..yeah it's true that almost everyone uses a Linkin Park song and fighting scenes. :lol: :lol:
It took me so much to finish it that now I feel boring to watch it lol but I guess it happens. :lol: Yees..I'll do more in the future, I just can wait. :D I want to learn Sony vegas very good and than I'll do another :mrgreen:

going through that process myself, just making a few small trailers to learn how to do so

if you haven't already, sign up to the animemusicvideos.org forums, they're incredibly helpful over there

yep...I made an account there a couple of weeks ago and i uploaded the amv too :D but thanks for the advice! Yep..they have some very cool information... it's an amazing web site, the biggest AMV database on the internet :D :D :eek: And they also have all the contest dates.. I want to create an amv good enough to participate into a good contest... :mrgreen: but I guess that will take a while.. lol

Back