What are your Family's view on Anime?

To be honest, I don't think any of my immediate family, bar my sister, has seen anymore than three minutes of anime continuously. I keep it to myself and friends.

My parents don't really have a problem with it, although they do see it as being fairly childish. Even so, they won't say that to me directly.

My sister watched a little with me earlier on. She sat through a few Ghiblis and a couple of Azumangas - it's not really her thing, but I appreciate her at least giving it a serious go.

If you want to show your parents it not childish show em legend of the overfiend 8)

I taped it once of sci fi becuase i thought all anime was like msn and eva and hell it wasnt then my mum went and pressed play(she wanted to tape something and hell was she in for a suprise.)

It ain't childish anymore :p

My mum loves the Indigo and Orange league episodes of Pokemon..and she's watched quite a few anime movies.. I don't think she understands anime totally, she's abit of a ditz XP But she likes to feel apart of it all.

My dad..well.. I think he has a hidden love for anime! O_O and manga! He always records Anime Network and he seems to know an awful lot about Death Note and Bleach ¬_¬ Oh and he watches Akira with his friends..

My sister (age 7 soon to be 8) really loves Fruits Basket! and enjoys watching Sailor Moon and Tokyo Mew Mew. I tried her with Inuyasha once and it just scared her o_O sooo I had to watch it alone T_T
She also reads Kingdom Hearts and Kilala Princess (yes, she likes Disney).

I guess overall my family is pretty supportive of anime and manga and welcome it n_n yay!

Back