What are you watching right now

I watched Top Gear the otherday, i'm actually really getting into watching this series regularly.
It was a great episode, only down side was the horrible bit with the cow, almost ruined the whole episode, but appart from that it was very funny. I loved the bit where they painted things on each others cars, and almost ended up getting stoned to death, lol

Charter_Mage said:
I watched Top Gear the otherday, i'm actually really getting into watching this series regularly.
It was a great episode, only down side was the horrible bit with the cow, almost ruined the whole episode, but appart from that it was very funny. I loved the bit where they painted things on each others cars, and almost ended up getting stoned to death, lol

yeah that was a good episode, i liked the bit with the stig myself, thought it was really funny.

At the moment, Stargate SG-1 is on in the background, but planning to catch up on last nights bones episode

Richard & Judy...have I no shame? :shock:
Had a reasonably entertaining interview with Simon Peg and Nick Frost mind.

Last Top Gear did make an interesting change - devoting the whole episode to their ‘American adventure’.
Bit that made me laugh the most was Clarkson's in-car cooling shower!

Back