What are you watching right now

I've watched the TV series of Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere. It suffers from the BBC budget but that in itself lends it a certain lo-fi charm. I'm glad I read the book first though (oddly, the TV show was made before it was a novel) - I always have images in my head as to what the characters and places look like.

Definitely an underrated 'cult' show that's a lot of fun!

wocket said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
wocket said:
im watching ruddy hell its harry and paul

Ah **** I completely forgot about that. :cry:

aww sorry ill remind you next time lol

atm im watching american idol but the only good bit is the begining where they are crap!! :D

Thanks very much. :)

And yeah the only good thing about American Idol, X Factor, etc. is to see the god-awful people singing at the beginning. Especially funny when they seriously believe they're good singers and are shocked when Simon Cowell rips into them.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
wocket said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
wocket said:
im watching ruddy hell its harry and paul

Ah **** I completely forgot about that. :cry:

aww sorry ill remind you next time lol

atm im watching american idol but the only good bit is the begining where they are crap!! :D

Thanks very much. :)

And yeah the only good thing about American Idol, X Factor, etc. is to see the god-awful people singing at the beginning. Especially funny when they seriously believe they're good singers and are shocked when Simon Cowell rips into them.

LOL yer and they always have really bad jobs looks and stuff and absolutely no talent!! AND the dancing!! i swear they have no co-ordinationa and then blame simon for doing them a favour and telling them there crap in the horriblist way ever!!!

Back