What are you watching right now

I was forced to watch Dude Where's My Car last night. Worst movie i've seen in a while. Avoid at all costs.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
I was forced to watch Dude Where's My Car last night. Worst movie i've seen in a while. Avoid at all costs.

Really I laughed my ass off at the low class humour, oh and the kinda sequel Harold and Kumar Get the Munchies is quality too

McIcy said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:

Really I laughed my ass off at the low class humour, oh and the kinda sequel Harold and Kumar Get the Munchies is quality too
I couldn't stand it. Low class humour can be hilarious if it didn't fall so flat on it's **** as many times as it did in that movie. About two thirds of the way through I couldn't stand it anymore and started complaining until it ended.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
McIcy said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:

I couldn't stand it. Low class humour can be hilarious if it didn't fall so flat on it's **** as many times as it did in that movie. About two thirds of the way through I couldn't stand it anymore and started complaining until it ended.

I will admit at times it does get too infantile but some bits just cracked me up, I love the tattoo scene where they start getting worked up

The tattoo scene just iritated me after me and my freinds watched it they only taled about that scene and kept imatating it

Back