What are you listening to Now thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRASHBAT said:
>>Xel<< said:
TRASHBAT said:
futari no namida ame by Kanjani8. Who are amazing by the way, very funny guys.

Aw - I always watch the "Wahaha" video to cheer myself up XD

haha same! The dance in the Zukkoke Otokomichi video never fails to get me as well XD

I was thoroughly confused and afraid when a friend showed me that video.
Several packs of pocky later, I then attempted to do the dance with her XD

Maximum the Hormone - Bikini Sports Ponchin

Stand Alone Complex cds. I can't stop playing them. I love "from the roof top-somewhere in the silence, rise, pyschedelic soul, end of all you know, torkia, Christmas in the Silent Forest, dew and inner universe and some others. Woot!

I had this problem with Cowboy Bebop ones too!! Especially "Blue" and "Farewell Blues."

Daymon Black said:
Stand Alone Complex cds. I can't stop playing them. I love "from the roof top-somewhere in the silence, rise, pyschedelic soul, end of all you know, torkia, Christmas in the Silent Forest, dew and inner universe and some others. Woot!

I had this problem with Cowboy Bebop ones too!! Especially "Blue" and "Farewell Blues."
It's true!Cowboy bebop has a very addictive soundtrack,my favorite is"see you space cowboy".Haven't listened to the Stand Alone Complex OST apart from "Life inside the shell"which is great!^_^Right now i am listening to "Tsuzuku Sekai"the new Gurren Lagann movie theme.

evangelion rocks said:
Daymon Black said:

It's true!Cowboy bebop has a very addictive soundtrack,my favorite is"see you space cowboy".Haven't listened to the Stand Alone Complex OST apart from "Life inside the shell"which is great!^_^Right now i am listening to "Tsuzuku Sekai"the new Gurren Lagann movie theme.

I'm interested in your thoughts of Tsuzuku Sekai. What kind of music is it and do you recommend it a worthy addition? I look forward to hearing from ya :D

Yves LaRock - Rise Up

"my dream, is to fly over the rainbow so high"
makes you wish you were partying on a tropical beach with a few hundred people and the dj cranking up the bass

It's my soul by Kanjani8

buuut you really need the see the video for the full package

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aQRnjzTZmIM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aQRnjzTZmIM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back