What anime should go on Adult Swim AFTER afro Samurai?

Uixka

Brigade Leader
IF they continue to show anime ofcourse.....

Well... seeing as adult swim is nothing like the american version and it is owned by a completely different company (USA=Time Warner UK=Virgin TV Co.), i think we should have a short running series to start off with ie. FLCL.. i dunno.. im crap at these things.. you guys can do better... GO! =]

Errr lets see considering it's bravo.

Needs to be appealing to men,some well known names as well i say cowboy bebop since thats based around cops and bounty hunters(bravo shows a lot of them).

Or outlaw star.

Did Cartoon network actually show all the Tenchi's (either on its flagship channel or CNX), because there seemed to be huge gaps in the narrative, along with sudden starts to a new series (I assume the programme was hacked at anyway).

Personally, I'd like them to show anything really. As much as I like the [adult swim] programmes (well, some of them), I really want some channel to show something. Also, I'd like to see them show the slot earlier, as I'd rather not straing my eyes and brain so late at night.

At least Cartoon network show decent cartoons at a good time-ish.

Otogi Zoshi or maybe Samurai Champloo.

Both are interesting (In my opinion) if Afro Samurai fans might want something similar and I believe both of them will not intimidate new anime fans.

Why don't you post this on the official adult swim site? It's running a poll the now maybe if you throw up some suggestions they will listen. Plus you have the ablility to create a poll and stuff.

Back