what anime dream couple would u put together?

Deidara said:
Still this makes a change from all the Yaoi crap I keep coming across.

Light X L

Shinji X Kaworu

Luffy X Zoro

What yaoi crap? :p

Nah, seriously, I really don't understand the appeal of imagined pairings at all. If something isn't canon, then why bother getting excited about it? I generally don't touch fanfiction and have little enthusiam for fanart that tries to re-write anime/videogame storylines.

And I don't understand why some people adore certain pairings, but abhor yaoi pairings. Both kinds of pairings are usually imagined, you know.

Yaoi.....ffs...i hate that ****.
well it must be me, forgeting the fact that there are females on the forums....or unless someone has a different 'view' about their sexual orientation.

as for dream couple....hmmm...i have none. because i have to agree with CitizenGeek's comment on, if something isnt canon then why bother.

I dunno, sometimes it's fun to not go with the 'canon' couple, or if there is no coupling in the series, to make one up for yourself to support it. (I'm trying to think of a good example that everyone would understand but...I'll get back to you on that if you'd really like). Such as the subtle hints between characters and so on.

Of course saying that, there are some people who ship one character with another, but during the series they haven't met, ot spoken, or even know about each others existence - that seems to me pretty damn pointless.
That also goes for the shounen/shoujo-ai couples, most of them are absolutely pointless, but that's just their enjoyment.

I think I got off track there ...Sorry ;P I just kinda wanted to say what I thought, I hope it came out sounding okay :? (Or understandable) Though saying all this, I like fanart, fanfiction, doujinshi and all that crap, so ...:p

oh how about this one? inysuha and rokyo from tenchi muyo?
or ayane from dead or alive and rei from eva? two quiet girls......;.
or the whinest couple ever sailor moon and shinji!

Ninja Boy! said:
Yaoi.....ffs...i hate that ****.
well it must be me, forgeting the fact that there are females on the forums....or unless someone has a different 'view' about their sexual orientation.

This whole separation of yaoi and straight pairings, with yaoi being intolerable to certain members is ... unnerving and I don't think I would have expected this attitude in anime fans, but whatever.

Sami said:
I dunno, sometimes it's fun to not go with the 'canon' couple, or if there is no coupling in the series, to make one up for yourself to support it.

I agree that sometimes such pairings can be fun ... but only when it's licensed by the creators. Stuff like the Angelic Days manga or various forms of merchandise.

Shinji X Kaworu

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo because im a raving HOMOSEXUALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

and thats not a VIEW on my own sexual orientation, it IS my sexual orientation. GO ON THE BOYS! BRING ON THE YAOI YEEEEOOOO

Back