what a great christmas gift!

devilrules666

Combat Butler
so i have just found out that i am now a uncle at 25. my sister has just dropped a bomb on the family this christmas day by telling us she has had a baby girl last night. thing is no one would have guessed she was pregant(we thought she had put a bit of weight on). she didn't look pregant when i saw her last month. anyway just thought i would share this with u. the name of the baby? isla

ps i still think she stole the baby from a supermarket or a hospital! :D

Congrats on being an uncle and your sister being a mum. Seems odd to hide such a big thing, but that sounds like the best surprise to have too.

Maxon said:
Congrats on being an uncle and your sister being a mum. Seems odd to hide such a big thing, but that sounds like the best surprise to have too.

I second this.

It's better than being told you're a father! ;)

Congrats bro.

funny enough, she told me yesterday that she kept a secert so that it would be a surpise for the family. she came over yesterday with baby, and it was great to see her. besides the baby kept frowning at me just like her mother and passes wind just like her as well! :D

BlackWolf said:
Congrats mate :) i've got two nieces myself, and jokes are benig made about me being a father -_-

Don't worry, i have a feeling you'd be a great dad when you have kids......even if you do look like Shou Tucker......just stay away from alchemy and you'll be fine :p

Congrats on the baby bombshell devilrules. funnyhow babies pick up their parents traits really quickly......you'll probably see that same frown in a more comical way now :p

Back