Were is the best place to sell of games?

Gacha

Stand User
Basically i have 15 games i need to sell of but most places i have gone to have given me a good experince or look so dodgy i dare'nt go there.
I'm considering GAME but last time they cheated me out of at least £20,Gamestation i'm considering but they last place i'm considering is CEX.
Any advice?

Well first off are you trying to get money for them like cold hard cash? or do you want to sell them to get money off something else?
If you want cash, then I suggest Ebay simple. As most game shops will cheat you out of money always, otherwise they lose profit when selling the games back to the puplic.
If you want to sell them to get money off something, then Gamestation is the best, I think there rates are just a tad higher than most gamestores, and there products are usally cheaper then game I find. :)
Good luck though ^^

animegoth666 said:
Well first off are you trying to get money for them like cold hard cash? or do you want to sell them to get money off something else?
If you want cash, then I suggest Ebay simple. As most game shops will cheat you out of money always, otherwise they lose profit when selling the games back to the puplic.
If you want to sell them to get money off something, then Gamestation is the best, I think there rates are just a tad higher than most gamestores, and there products are usally cheaper then game I find. :)
Good luck though ^^

Here's the problem, i have no idea if i want cash or store credit but i might just go for gamestaion i'd use ebay but i'd have to find out how to use it to sell stuff since i only ever buy.
Thanks

I want to sell some games myself, but I am waiting till I get enough money to get an xbox 360, then hand my games in too, so I can get money off some more games/console hehe XD

And your welcome ^^

I tend to sell games on ebay at the moment, I have occassionally used amazon but they take for ever to actually sell and amazon take a high cut and charge barely enough to cover postage

McIcy said:
I tend to sell games on ebay at the moment, I have occassionally used amazon but they take for ever to actually sell and amazon take a high cut and charge barely enough to cover postage

Only problem is that a lot of the games have scratches they play fine but i'm sure people would pick up on it straight away.

I always use store credit, you get more money than you would selling them, at least selling them for cash in store, not sure about ebay but I reckon you'd get more for in store. But then again I only spend my cash on games, not much else.

Back