Well...I'm Back :D

I remember you too. And maybe it's not been so long because only a few days ago I was posting some questions a forum type thing on JapanGuide.com about weather, destinations and volleyball etc and I noticed a post asking about Gackt touring the UK. And I thought to myself 'I'm sure that's Trashbat who used to be on aukn'. Was I right? Anyway it's nice to know when a regular poster disappears that they're ok. I don't suppose anyone loses sleep over it but it occasionally crosses my mind when a regular vanishes as to why? Does anyone remember Miaka chan? - a regular and quality contributor who just... went.

Anyway, welcome back!

harkins said:
I remember you too. And maybe it's not been so long because only a few days ago I was posting some questions a forum type thing on JapanGuide.com about weather, destinations and volleyball etc and I noticed a post asking about Gackt touring the UK. And I thought to myself 'I'm sure that's Trashbat who used to be on aukn'. Was I right? Anyway it's nice to know when a regular poster disappears that they're ok. I don't suppose anyone loses sleep over it but it occasionally crosses my mind when a regular vanishes as to why? Does anyone remember Miaka chan? - a regular and quality contributor who just... went.

Anyway, welcome back!

aaahh no that wasn't me,this is the only forum I've ever posted on :D Though...sounds like something I WOULD post heh

TRASHBAT said:
harkins said:

Anyway, welcome back!

aaahh no that wasn't me,this is the only forum I've ever posted on :D Though...sounds like something I WOULD post heh

Welcome back Trashbat, good to see you back. :D
Knew you were at least alive from your expo pics^^

harkins said:
I don't suppose anyone loses sleep over it but it occasionally crosses my mind when a regular vanishes as to why?

I get that sometimes aswell, like i used to play WoW (ARGH THE HORROR!) and suddenly one if my mates just stopped playing without saying anything, did kind of make me worry to be honest... heh :D

Hey Hey and welcome back to the forums! Good to see you back.

As for Miaka-chan, i remember her, and i think she has reasons for her not being here. Would be good to see her back though.

Back