Websites for importing Austrailian DVD/BluRays?

Yeah, they used Deutsche Post for my last imports, which meant no charge. I can't 100% guarantee that they won't get hit though, since they seem to have removed the relevant info about their international shipping from their website.

Whoa, roughly £25 for Monster part 1, not bad may pick this up. Thanks for the link Ath. Oh Australia have the same region code as the UK for DVD's too?

Baggie_Saiyan said:
Whoa, roughly £25 for Monster part 1, not bad may pick this up. Thanks for the link Ath. Oh Australia have the same region code as the UK for DVD's too?

Australian DVDs are Region 4, Uk's are Region 2, We're in the same region for BD though.

@Ath I received Okami San Blu Ray from devoted dvd and got no import fees as the marked it under 15pound on the parcel and used they did use dutch post like you said delivery only took 5 days aswell. Thanks for all your help :)

Kurz Weber said:
@Ath I received Okami San Blu Ray from devoted dvd and got no import fees as the marked it under 15pound on the parcel and used they did use dutch post like you said delivery only took 5 days aswell. Thanks for all your help :)

Looking at my latest customs label there's no VAT charge for good shipped around the European Union, good to know if your eyeing up figures or other expensive items on an EU website.

I bought $80 worth of older release BD's from a US site and somehow ended up receiving the from the Netherlands with no customs. The other orders for new items however got shipped from the US and I've been hit both times by customs. I reckon I saved about £3-4 still, though on reflection buying from UP1 in dollars saves me a similar amount without the 18-25 day international postage worry.

Anime From Australia

Hi all,

As I'm just recently back in the anime fandom, I'm looking at a few titles that haven't had a UK release (or a release on Blu-Ray more specifically). Notably, Sentai titles seem quite expensive compared to discounts you can get with Funimation titles from the USA. I've noticed a few that seem cheaper to get from Australia than getting them from the states if I'm doing conversions correctly.

The ones I'm looking at are: Penguindrum, ef (memories and melodies), and Little Busters. Can anyone tell me are there any Australian retailers they would recommend (that are also customs friendly).

Thanks so much.

Not sure if i'm reading wrong so to be sure, has anyone used the DHL tracking link from Devoteed DVD? Apparently my order was collected by them last Tuesday but no tracking info can be found with my reference number.

reborn said:
Not sure if i'm reading wrong so to be sure, has anyone used the DHL tracking link from Devoteed DVD? Apparently my order was collected by them last Tuesday but no tracking info can be found with my reference number.

I had similar issues with Deep Discount, I'd be given tracking numbers and they'd just not work or show as incomplete despite the fact I'd had the item delivered.

Back