Waterstone's '3 for 2' offer on manga

Alice

Student Council President
I'm not sure if this is the deal nationwide but there is a '3 for 2' deal on selected manga books in Waterstone's (in Worthing). It'd be worth checking out your local store as they have some decent manga in the offer, such as:

One piece
Death Note
Paradise Kiss
Love Hina
Eerie Queerie!
Lupin III
SGT. Frog
.hack (all series)
Dragonball
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yu-Gi-Oh! DUELIST
Rurouni Kenshin

And loads more - the more expensive manga such as 'Hellsing', published by Dark Horse, isn't included but that's okay. I just thought I'd let you know as you can save £10 or so! :)

I noticed this in my local branch today. Bought me two lots of Fruits Basket and Battle Club! (kind of contrasting series but what they hey :) )

In my one they had lots of D N Angel, Chobits and lots of copies of volume 1s of various newer series (mainly Korean and US stuff including one based on the old Jim Henson Labyrinth film!).

Saw the 3 for 2 offer whilst in the Warrington store, unfortunately they didn't have a big selection in stock and nothing that really interested me at the time.

Saw this in Ormskirk today, but their selection is either crap or stuff I want, but mutilated by their crappy stand.

Might go to Liverpool/Southport soon and see if I have any more luck...

had a look in my local waterstones in macclesfield and the offer was on but there was a total of about 8 to choose from -_-, dam they are soo understocked.

Was in there again and read the small print on their sign. Apparently it only runs until 11th April just in case anyone wants to get in there before the offer expires.

The place in birmingham which has the largest manga stock sells most for £6.99 and under except for a few particular ones, BUT any thing that is £6.99 and under is on 3 for £15, really, really good.

There are alot more series included in this offer, Chobits is also included which is good.

The offer is actually on par with the internet and works out at around £4-5 a volume. which is pretty good i thought.

My local Waterstones in Croydon seams to just sell Tokyopop stuff. And even then its the main stream Tokyopop titles like Battle royale, .Hack, Inital D, Love hina, Lupin III and AI love you stuff like that >_>
Special Deal or not i'll stick to Amazon.co.uk :roll:

Back