Watch the First Teaser for CG Anime "Pokémon the Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back - Evolution"

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
The first brief teaser trailer has been revealed for the new Pokémon film Japanese fans are affectionally referring to as "Resurrection M", showing a brand new CG animation style!

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Well I've been asking for these movies to be more different and this might sort answer that weirdly. In the sense that 'Mewtwo Strikes Back' didn't adhere to the basic formula that most of the sequels fell into soba remake could be refreshing.

Reminds me that Mewtwo's original English VA is ino longer with us and that's a bloody shame. He did the 'dark, edgy well-spoke style really well.

Mewtwo looks fine, but it'll more depend on how Ash and the other human characters animate.

I still don't get why they put so much effort and money into the Su/Mo anime style and haven't used that in any of the films.

Mewtwo looks fine, but it'll more depend on how Ash and the other human characters animate.

I still don't get why they put so much effort and money into the Su/Mo anime style and haven't used that in any of the films.

I guess maybe to just keep the two separate and distinct as the continuity is now split.

Back