Waiting For Lost Odyssey? Not Anymore

Nemphtis

Hunter
[url=http://www.rewiredmind.com/blogs/nemphtis/waiting-for-lost-odyssey-not-anymore/:2uwhihd8]RewiredMind[/url] said:
Those NeoGAF forum members have been busy bees lately. Their keen eyes seem to have spotted a great deal which not only saves money, but also lets us Europeans grab Lost Odyssey… right now. The NTSC-J version of the game is available in Japan, but that’s no good to us western peasants right? Wrong. This version is also compatible with PAL systems too, meaning us Europeans can actually play it while our American friends can watch the obligatory gameplay videos we’ll be posting to rub it in their faces.

All of the game’s dialogue and menus are in English, so you won’t even have to worry about the language barrier. The sweetest part of this deal? You’ll be importing this baby for £28.05 including postage from Play-Asia. Bargain. At the time of posting they’ve still got copies in stock so go do some impulse buying, I know I am.

Not much else to say really, since I'm already quoting myself saying it.

EDIT

Just noticed Paul added my gaming blog on the Nakama Britannica so my apologies for repeating myself if you've already read the entry before I posted it up.

I'm just saying they could have found it out a bit earlier! XD

Doesn't look too good, anyway. I think I'll give it a miss. Have you seen the loading times?

after sonic the hedgehog and crash: wrath of cortex
i think i could handle any load times

i'm still to beat blue dragon and enchanted arms anyway so i'll be getting it on the preowned shelf in a few months

Gekko Go said:
after sonic the hedgehog and crash: wrath of cortex
i think i could handle any load times

:lol: Man, they are horrible load times, especially Crash. I used to leave the room, get stuff to eat, come back and eat it by the time it had loaded :lol:

Five more days until it's released. I believe I can wait that long for it. No rush. I heart the Takehiko Inoue character designs though.

Cant wait for the release, just a few more days, really loving the soundtrack from this one and its good to hear the load times are nowhere near as bad in the retail veraion.

Back