Vote for Keep it secret in the NEO Awards 2011!

keepitsecret

Kiznaiver
Hi Guys,
For the first time ever ‘Keep it Secret’ have been nominated in 'Best Retailer' Category in the Neo Awards 2011. We have been pitched against some of the big boys of the industry including Play.com, HMW & Tokyo Toys. We feel very honoured to be even nominated but if you would love to see the little guy win won for the team, or if you really love our quirky, interesting and very "kawaii" style products.

please click http://www.neomag.co.uk/neo-awards-2011.asp and vote for 'Keep it Secret' ^_^

Many thanks for anyone that votes for us. We have had a great 2011 and you can expect to see us ALL OVER the country next year at as many conventions as we can fit in!

Christmas Stock on route!
Just a quick update for all our loyal fans who are interested in purchasing some amazing christmas presents. We have most of our stock on route right now so we hope to have plenty of stock before it all runs out like last year! In the mean time, check out our new bags and Tofu Money Boxes.

Big Hugs ^^
Keep it Secret team.

You know who will win the Best game category don't you: Deathsmiles, even though Zelda and Xenoblade are on the same list. Why? Maybe because the awards are sponsored by Rising Star....

Ever wondered why the notoriously crappy Dynasty Warriors series used to win year after year....Hmm I wonder if it had anything to do with Koei being the old sponsors??

What does a mags annual awards even need a bloody sponsor for?

Oi, Dynasty Warriors is brilliant! Notoriously crappy indeed...

It even sells reasonably well over here, compared to the usual games I like.

R

sorry, I forgot you liked it. I just can't help throwing in a dig at DW at any oppirtunity I get though. Any game that turns characters I really like (from their source material) from manly warriors into horribly fruity looking pop singer wanna be's in garishly camp clothes(with maybe a few exceptions), is bound to receive my ire. It also doesn't help that despite the fact it sells reasonably well, every sequel they make only receives the most incremental improvements (if that), meaning you might as well save your money.

Even though it was DW that lead me to read the novels in the first place....shamefully

Hey, I think I'm really starting to get the hang of this tiny writing internet thing(but I still prefer my brackets you cant go wrong with brackets!) , go me

Back