VIZ Media Clamping Down On Death Note Fan Subbers

Dani said:
Final episode:

Matsuda shoots Light
Light reveals himself as Kira
Mikami begs for forgiveness
Near reveals he did a double switch with the note
Nobody from the SPK or L's team dies
Light is killed after failing to get enough time to write people in the death note scrap bried in his watch
Ryuuk refuses to help Light instead decides his name down in his notebook (bye Kira!)
Kira's followers continue to hope and dream that he will return
Misa is forgotten about for no good reason

This is very aggravating. I So want to read that.

i am covering the screen atm so i don't read it. xD. you're an evil person

Last edited by a moderator:
Jayme said:
Dani said:
Final episode:

Matsuda shoots Light
Light reveals himself as Kira
Mikami begs for forgiveness
Near reveals he did a double switch with the note
Nobody from the SPK or L's team dies
Light is killed after failing to get enough time to write people in the death note scrap bried in his watch
Ryuuk refuses to help Light instead decides his name down in his notebook (bye Kira!)
Kira's followers continue to hope and dream that he will return
Misa is forgotten about for no good reason

This is very aggravating. I So want to read that.

i am covering the screen atm so i don't read it. xD. you're an evil person

thank god i've got a good reflex on my fingers once i read the first two words in the first line, i've closed my browser....lol such a horrible thing to do, EVIL..............

Just thought i'd say.

37 is released.

Woop Woop

. . . . . . . .

No. . . . . ITS OVER!!!!

I kind of expected it to happen like that though.

this is just the best show i've ever seen, my heart is still beating so fast.... the last episode is beyond satisfaction....

this show is justice...

the show's over and nothing great left to look forward to... oooohhh wait there's still code geass set on last week on july.... yahooo

i hope there's another anime that has the same impact as death note

naya_lulu said:
this is just the best show i've ever seen... the last episode is beyond satisfaction....

this show is justice...

Haveing not read the final Manga as of yet, i can't personally say. But Wikipedia has a lot of facts about the Manga, also the last 2 episodes were like compressed one whole Tankobon to anime, for example: in the manga Mikami died after ten days in a prison of insanity, totally different to stabbing himself with a pen as shown in the anime

Also i personally thought episode 36 was better than this episode. Better animation i think also The anime does sort of blend into to the final movie, being the craziness of Raito. etc.[/spoiler]

Jayme said:
naya_lulu said:
this is just the best show i've ever seen... the last episode is beyond satisfaction....

this show is justice...

Haveing not read the final Manga as of yet, i can't personally say. But Wikipedia has a lot of facts about the Manga, also the last 2 episodes were like compressed one whole Tankobon to anime, for example: in the manga Mikami died after ten days in a prison of insanity, totally different to stabbing himself with a pen as shown in the anime

Also i personally thought episode 36 was better than this episode. Better animation i think also The anime does sort of blend into to the final movie, being the craziness of Raito. etc.[/spoiler]

I'm not really concerned if it is slightly different from the the tankobon. It is still delivered perfectly (in my point) and I'm going to collect the tankobon soon.

******* brilliant and gripping ending!!

I was a bit annoyed that Light didn't get the chance to kill Near.

I figured he would get the last laugh before he died.

But anyways, ******* brilliant ending, WAY better than in the manga.

Back