Viz launches new european website

chaos

The Boss
Viz Media just annouced the release of their new European website.
Initially set up as a business to business portal, it offers little information for fans, but it centralizes all information related to Viz and its licenses.<a href="http://www.vizeurope.com/"> VIZ MEDIA EUROPE</a>

Interesting but I can't see it amounting to anything really, for the uk at least. As VIZ already gave exclusive rights to MANGA, including Viz top three shows Naruto, Bleach, Death note and soon to have Naruto Shippuden too .

Viz would never be able to match manga dvd sales unless they could get naruto on to tv but then it probably be released in cut version for the childrens/pre-teen market.

Viz mangas are already quite common in the uk, A big share of the manga stock in waterstones are Viz Titles I noticed.

Probably a venture more for the rest of the European market.

Yeah SJ and SB titles have been showing in my local waterstones for some time now too. but it's nice to have a European website too. i would continuously switch and see what was realised from US to UK companies respectively

I wonder if this'll increase the chances of us being able to see more legal anime streaming.
Answers on a postcard please.

Back