Video quality feedback - let's hear your thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to understand that some pros are working for a certain distributors and can't work for others (except in special cases & conditions which are unecessary to mention).
Back to subject. People don't want any of your instagram filters atop of their anime. They want the damn thing as it's retailed in Japan.

3 looks dreadful. 5 looks slightly less dreadful. The rest look the same to me.

Though to be totally honest, I probably wouldn't have had any issues with 3 if there was nothing else there to compare it with.

Why ar enough even asking? This is a f**king stupid question.

And it certainly isn't one we'll ever be asking again. Lesson learned!

We'll take any such future discussions internally, so if a Moderator can lock this thread that would be much appreciated.

Yeah I really don't get the point of this post it basically brakes down into "how should we change our visuals from the source" which sort of speaks for it's self

And it certainly isn't one we'll ever be asking again. Lesson learned!

We'll take any such future discussions internally, so if a Moderator can lock this thread that would be much appreciated.
Well I for one thought what you did was great. A company asking it's customers ways of improving its product rarely happens. Please don't take the comments of one individual as an indicator of what the majority of the people here think.

Very disappointing to see the lack of civilised discussion in here, especially when an industry representative comes to us in good faith seeking genuine feedback. Now we've just driven even more of a wedge.between the industry and the fandom. I expected better from this community, frankly.

Thread locked, as requested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back