Video Games Sales

Prime Day sale is happening throughout today and tomorrow.

Highlighting these particular ones as they may be of interest for some users here.

1) The SteelSeries Arctis 7P+ Wireless Gaming Headset, which has often been compared with to the Pulse3D PS5 headset, is on offer from £179.99 to £119.99 for Prime subscribers. The deal expires in 1 day.

2) Also on offer for those who want to upgrade their storage space on PS5 is the WD_BLACK SN850 1TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe Gaming SSD with Heatsink, from £128.99 to £99.99 for Prime subscribers. A 500MB version is also available for £63. The deal also expires in 1 day.

3) For those who want another DualSense controller - Cosmic Red, Midnight Black and Starlight Blue are each on offer for £44-47.

4) Nintendo Switch OLED bundle with Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes is available for £322.99.

[Disclaimer: Links are affiliated]

As mentioned by @Lambadelta

Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Limited Edition (Switch)
NOTE: This may be a listing for the Standard Edition and product image displayed could be incorrect. Returns are accepted.

Use code " DEAL20 " to discount to £44.18

Last edited:
As mentioned by @Lambadelta

Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Limited Edition (Switch)
NOTE: This may be a listing for the Standard Edition and product image displayed could be incorrect. Returns are accepted.

Use code " DEAL20 " to discount to £44.18

Yeah i'd say at that price its the standard as the LE is £89.99.

Star Ocean: The Divine Force currently £31.99 on Amazon (PS5, PS4, XSX)
Pretty good deal as its still quite new.
There is a demo on PSN if you wanna try before you buy (not sure about XSX haven't turned mine on in ages!) 😂

Deal: Star Ocean: The Divine Force https://amzn.eu/d/b9ON8n7

Managed to get Persona Q for £3.59 on the 3DS eShop - doing some last minute buys before they pull the plug tomorrow.

I went on the 3ds eshop today as well hoping they'd have a sale on the Phoenix Wright game I was missing (Spirit of Justice) or its DLC, nope. Full price. I bought it but I strongly suspect there will be another release on a future platform, no doubt cheaper and possibly a physical one and I'll probably feel like a chump. Oh well, if it doesn't release on any other platform (I know it's on phones but that doesn't interest me) then I guess it'll have been worth picking up.

Regarding @NormanicGrav and the above post. I have the Steelseries Actis 7P+ headset and its the only headset I've ever spent any real money on, all the others I've had were £30 (or less) "did the job" models but I read some reviews on the Actis when it was on sale about a year ago on Amazon and took the plunge and was glad I did. Really good sound quality and best of all the charge lasts as long as they claim it does (around 30 hrs if i remember correctly!) Not gaming every day means I feel like I rarely have to charge it!

Back