Video games band, good chance! (CARDIFF/WALES)

JD22

Hikikomori
Im a drummer and im looking for people around cardiff to start a video games/anime rock covers band.
The main objective is to make some money playing in future conventions around the UK.

I have experience in this type of band and im not looking just for anyone as some of the songs require some good level of playing some instruments, such as this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaZOGhESWmg .

Altough this is an instrumental one, keep in mind Im also looking for a vocalist, to play songs like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsA_TVe9y0Q . The singer can be either male or female, altough my experience tells me females usually catch on easier than male singers, but you can allways proove me wrong!

So what im looking for:

Vocal: Doesnt require experience, just has to be motivated and I have to see if he/she has what it takes.

Guitar solo: Need an experienced guitar player here, for the reasons I stated above, he must also have good improvisation skills to change a few songs.

Guitar rythm: Experience is appreciated but not mandatory, you dont have to be an expert or whatsoever, I will take more into consideration if you.re motivated and like the type of project even if you dont have much experience!

Bass: Experience is highly appreciated, I want a bassist that knows what he.s doing even tho its covers, altough I know its hard to find good bassists for this type of thing.

Piano/Keys/Synth
; Experience is mandatory here, pretty much like the guitar solo, you wont join unless you.re really good as I gave an example, Black Mages covers, and some others is not for anyone.

If you are a bit geeky and want to try something new while making some money in the future and like this ad, answer here or email me to [email protected] .
Tell me what role you want to fill in the band and what experience you have. If you have audios/videos of you playing make sure to attach them aswell, thank you!

PS: tell me if this is in the wrong section of the forums and please move it acordingly.

Back