Video Game | Out of Print「 OOP 」Update Thread

SAHO

Thousand Master
Use this space to post information regarding titles that are soon to be OOP or already are. Found a listing for a near or already out of print release? You can post the link here. Not limited to UK PAL releases.

In summary, this thread represents "Second Chance", allowing anyone to grab a missed out title at a reasonable (or not) price ¯\(ツ)

Last edited:
SOLD OUT!
The pre-orders for the PS5 release is alive once more. It's highly expected the slots will fill up very quickly. Once released, there may possibly be some units left but don't hold your breath. It's Resident Evil we're talking about so expect OOP on a rapid level ⚡

Last edited:
Friend, thank you for your help with finding video games that have been released in limited editions. You allow many players to get a missing game at a reasonable price. Finding the right game from a verified site can be hard. I love going through games in different genres. It gives me a lot of pleasure. But often, I break the rules and use Guided Hacking Forums. I know it's not fair, but I like to pass the next game quickly and effortlessly. I hope you won't judge me because I'm not hurting anyone. I wish you good luck, and have a good day.

Last edited:
Glad to be of help, though I've been slacking as my last post was back in 2021 🥲

The game channel on AUKN Discord has more active users who share links in regards to video games sales or OOP releases with decent prices 👍

Back