Vampire Princes Miyu re-release by MVM

chaos

The Boss
MVM Confimed in their twitter feed the re-release of Vampire Princess Miyu.
"Ok folks, lets lighten up this Thursday afternoon by announcing that our re-release, due Q2 2013, will be Vampire Princess Miyu."
Source

I still hav this series in VHS.... It would be nice if there was any "upscaling" or remastering of it, although I don't think it's going to happen.

chaos said:
I still hav this series in VHS.... It would be nice if there was any "upscaling" or remastering of it, although I don't think it's going to happen.

It will most likely be the 6 disc Tokyopop release that MVM released originally, but the thing is that I think some of the masters for that show were destroyed in the VDC fire way back when. If that is so, then there might be an outside chance that they'll need new masters, and as Maiden Japan have licence rescued this in the US, it may be we get the show remastered. That's if the US get it so.

I loved Vampire Princes Miyu when I was a kid, I remember my dad used to tape it for me of the sci fi channel after I went to bed and then I would watch it the next day. I've never actually owned the series in any other way, I think it may be time that I did. I would have loved for it to be released on blu-ray though, assuming there is a HD master 'cause I know that older anime do seem to transfer to HD really well, like Ninja Scroll.

Back