Valkyria Chronicles thread *including spoilers*

Hokum said:
I didnt loose a single person... In battle but i dont think i ever fielded this char... It was mainly Alicia, Wendy Rose, Largo, Ted and a sniper. I'd sometimes throw in Cherry as she likes Ted and Rosie.

I hope they make something of Ted in the anime, he was class in the game :)

I didn't lose anyone in battle :p

I never used this girl either. I hope they give Marina a slot. She's badass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marina is in, i've seen her in the intro

so is Edy \o/

incidently, did a mission last night and before the tanks came, not a single male was in sight :D

Ryo Chan said:
Marina is in, i've seen her in the intro

so is Edy \o/

incidently, did a mission last night and before the tanks came, not a single male was in sight :D

Niiiice.

I think I used Edy if I recall :D

I lost 1 person in battle but that was deliberate so I could earn a medal.

Homer is also in the series, as is Aisha.

Ryo Chan said:
incidently, did a mission last night and before the tanks came, not a single male was in sight
you're the same as me :D

Spyro201 said:
I think I used Edy if I recall
I also use Edy in my squad :D

Well better late than never but it's the

Episode 3 review

So we start where we finished, with the inexperienced Welkin taking charge of squad 7

Much to the disaproval of the more experienced Alicia, who is now stuck with a freaky captain

But there's hope for sanity, as she meets squad 1's captain Faldio...........

who turns out to be a bigger freak

Roll on the squad 7 roll call

With Rosie and Largo doing what they do best..... sulking, question is, what's more annoying, the darcsen or the captain.

que another unimpressive welkin speech stating the obvious.

Ah the old battle for the bridge, why does this seem familiar.......

Ah well never mind, squad rebellion is on the way.

And Welkin the betting man, says he'll capture the bridge in 48 hours, que our first "i'm not a leader, nature is" scene

So then, the river, we can't go over it, we can't go round it, we'll have to go through it..... in a 30 year old tank...... with it's Ferrari eng......... this can't go well.

Or maybe it could, sod squad 7, the Edlewiess could win this war alone.

now then, this bridge really does seem familliar, i dunno, ask the british and the germans

BridgeRemagen1.jpg

(incase you don't get it, that's the bridge from the battle of Remagen)

So our 48 hour bet is done in 12 hours, fancy telling me who will win the London marathon tomorrow too Welkin?

And we all end in happy familys, well bar Rosie who just has to spoil the scene

long one today

Speaking of Rosie, am I the only one who noticed she looks quite different to the game (Not in the same manner as Alicia)?
I took a quite comparison of the 2 Rosies and found out the anime Rosie:
1) has a much longer neck (giraffe?)
2) her hair buns are smaller...
Which makes her look like (to me) she's matured in age, yet the hair says she's a kid in an adult's body. It just doesn't look right.

As for the episode... I enjoyed it, with the whole blue-submarine tactic as the highlight. However, when it hit land and volted over the bank to the road, I thought Isara may have over-cooked the take-off. XD

I liked it, could of done with a touch more combat, I'm finding welkin a bit annoyingly wet vs the game where he's a bit more assertive.

Where is my "SQUAD 7, MOVE OUT!"

One other thing, why does Welkin yell "FIRE!" when he is the gunner/commander/loader?

Episode 4:

Introducing Maximilian, Gregor, Jaeger, Selvaria... and her boobs... These are serious WMD's

You see a few more squad members (no ted?) who say very little.

Welkin is an airhead again, please can he be a leader like the game soon?

Faldio flurting with Alicia (i always thought he was gay in the game? Not camp just liked men...) bearing his chest and playing with her knickers? Quoting about greek gods and such (does greece exist in this world?)

The regular army are rubbish!

Alicia makes a fool of her self BIG time... Isnt striking an officer a serious offence?

Things to look forward too in EP5, HANS! and the Kloden Forest battle.

Back