Valkyria Chronicles Anime

Hokum said:
On a different point was pumpkin scissors released over here? I can only find volumes 1-3 out of 6?
It got cut off after the second (or third) volume because ADV lost a lot of their licences to FUNimation, that one included. It will probably resume release at some point in the future (FUNimation are looking at how to go about this at the moment for the prior ADV releases) but no word on how or if at the moment.

looking forward to this :D
since i was talking in the chat during the week i rekindled love for the game...and thus have set out on a mission to buy the actual game (rather than be a lazy **** and just keep playing the demo ¬_¬ ) but it seems to be the most wanted game in the UK...i seriously can't find it ANYWHERE :eek:

LOL
"We don't want to make mountains out of molehills, and we're happy to get this off our chest. However, something sticks out in the anime version. We'll keep you abreast of any developments on this bumpy issue."

LOL!

I loved the game, so I just hope the anime is as good and they just dont ruin it. But hey.. I guess time will tell eh. Afterall the "Tales of the Aybss" anime wasnt that bad in my opinion.

Hokum said:
I also hope they use some of the same music, the OST is great for the game...

Mhm I dunno. It does have some beautiful tracks however, you cant listen to it away from the game. I downloaded the OST and never listen to it.

Back