Updates!

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Here's a new one, and it's not fogged over by the shroud of a webcam lense:

4vfhldi.png

Here's two old ones, that I cropped to the extreme =0:

6gaotch.jpg

4m03xhl.jpg

These are ok, I'm not too keen on the colouring and the proportions are a bit off.

But I think they're pretty awesome :]

Question: Why don't you just keep to one thread rather than make loads? lol XD

Bonnie-Chan said:
These are ok, I'm not too keen on the colouring and the proportions are a bit off.

But I think they're pretty awesome :]

Question: Why don't you just keep to one thread rather than make loads? lol XD

Yeah, I'm the one that really gets me is her left leg, it's way too think for the sideways position it's in, and both their necks are comparable to Ganyu from Tekken. :lol:

Good point, Ill just make a single thread (I do it on A4, dunno why I didn't here) :?

Doberman Pharaoh said:
I like your pics and all man, but there's always something not quite right about them. Sadly that's the case here again. :(

I guarantee it's the faces.

I can't draw faces, period. No matter how many examples I look at and practise I can never get them to look correct; what a curse. :evil: :cry:

Doberman Pharaoh said:
It's definitely the face in the third pic. She scares the **** out of me. :D

They all look like inbreeds of the ugliest destitutes + retired hookers who ever graced the good name of anime.

I'm gonna try and promise an improvement on the next drawing.

Pomtry said:
The First Picture is wierd as hell the girl on the right has the head of the fat slug thing in star wars :lol:

LMFAO.

Kudos for ensuing hilarity.

A question for everybody: Which mistakes did you immediately notice in this (and the others) almost immediately?

Pomtry said:
The heads you still havent gotten used to doing there heads

Cheers, I just need to study a ton of screencaps now. ;_;

I'll post my scribblings later tonight, see if theres even a minute change.

Try drawing some other stuff as well, such as bubbly chibi characters and some life drawings of people (if you can get someone to model, the better!).

Doing different things will help you to improve by making you more flexible in your style!

Back